Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZollthar on 12/22/2013

*Cheap *build quality Ordered two of these pistols. One was working perfectly. The other one did not "fire". Upon closer inspection, the trigger mechanism of the malfunctioning pistol did not go as far as of the functioning pistol. Opened up the pistol and discovered that one of the wires that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardomf on 04/06/2011

-The gun itself has a good weight; -The build quality is great, got 4 stars only because the trigger could be a little better so you could use it for prolonged time without tiring your finger out; -For some games I find it's better to have a 1-hand gun instead of official 2-hand Wii Zapper, but can get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoutrojuliano on 01/07/2011

Uma boa arma para o wii, tem boa qualidade e o plástico é bem resistente. Possui um interessante sistema de conexão para o nunchuck. O controle do wii fica bem fixado na arma, o que evita quedas. Ideal para quem não gosta muito do sistema da zapper, onde é preciso ficar com as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhenry1384 on 11/11/2009

Can be made to almost work with a fair amount of effort. When it arrives the trigger is VERY hard to pull. Furthermore, you can't put the Wii Remote in with the strap on and even when you take the strap off it's pretty difficult to put it in. I did the popsicle stick trick and replaced the spring with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiego11 on 09/16/2009

The gun controller is an excellent purchase to use with my Wii! Works perfectly with the Wiimote and the Nunchuk can be attached to it. It looks ok as well! A arma controle é uma excelente aquisição para usar com meu Wii! Funciona perfeitamente com meu Wiimote e o Nunchuk pode ser acoplado ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydcm069 on 07/31/2009

Cheapest usable wii gun available anywhere. Good quality.Looks cool.(It looks much better with the wiimote in it) It holds the wiimote very snugly,it aint gonna fall out. Has a proper trigger mechanism.(Some on this site don't) It has a cool pass through port for your nunchuck. Did I mention it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygord888 on 07/12/2009

it's a very cheap light gun that works the way it's supposed to. - required some modifications to work (see other thoughts). like some prior reviews already stated, the trigger doesn't always reach the "B" button. - unscrew everything, and open it up. - there's only 4 parts: left side, right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTelchar on 06/23/2009

It's really cheap compared to other handgun accessories for wii. Once it works, it's great. At first the trigger didn't touch/reach B button. I had to do some modifications to get it working but it was easy to disassemble/assemble. The gun i got is not 100% same as in the pictures. This has 3 dot shapes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoforit on 03/21/2009

Lowest price gun accessory on the site. Pistol style is much more "natural" than the two-handed guns where your hands are actually reversed compared to using a real shotgun or rifle style gun. Works well out of the bag. Came in bubble wrap and one corner was slightly damaged but not worth returning.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMackoz on 02/26/2009

All, the gun its super comfortable, easy of use, hace a great build quality, VERY good price and its very usefull. I bought 2 of them to play House of the Dead Overkill and its rocks. The connection to nunchuck is great. Position for playing shooters is much more natural than only holding the Wiimote.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections