Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolaf110 on 10/29/2012

Constructed of super good quality. It's really zippo, there is a mark on the bottom. Also a seller at a cigarette shop, where I bought the oil, said it is a original zippo. The Flints last a long time. often needs refilling, even after periods of disuse. I think the oil evaporates or leak. Also sometimes the wheel stucks, that's very annoying but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

nice genius army look zippo, original click sound, box and everything except fuel is here i heard that this kind of color can tear of with time, but i have zippos for decades and never had problem with it comes in a box, so it can be given as present, probably to some soldier, policeman, firefighter... you name it. Or for someone who goes camping and ... Read more

Genuine Zippo Copper Oil Lighter Army Green
    0 0
  • posted byMelrik on 08/23/2012

Great Zippo lighter, really genuine, the construction is very well build and the fuel doesn't leak. Easy the clean, change the parts and light the fire, almost all the time it light on the first attempt. Here in mine country the same level of zippo cost about $50 ( R$100 ) and wee all know that thoses market prices are really expensive and doesn't worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynzandrew on 08/31/2011

Cheap. Looks Identical to real Zippo brought from local store. But may not be Genuine. Flame is Somewhat wind proof. Has the Zippo "Click" Great Coating on it, Havn't managed to scratch it yet. The lighter fluid drys out EXTREMELY quick. My 10 year old Genuine Zippo Brought from a Local Shop here in NZ will still be good for 2-3 months, But this one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanziodenadai on 06/10/2011

-Feels and sounds like a real Zippo.( there's nothing suggesting it's not.) -Also way cheaper than i can have here in Brazil. -Nice coat, real resistant and also the best collor choice. -It is really windproof, works perfectly. -It comes with all the documents and stuff. The packing tape used to seal the box ruined it. Now it's useless. Can't think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluclucas on 01/25/2011

At first i was quite suspicious over this item, looking at the price and the fact that they claimed this is a genuine Zippo, but when i got i lost all my doubts. It's very good. - It looks and feels like a real. - Good seals, doesnt leak too much fuel. - great finnish. Not many, like a real zippo it seems great. Box it came with was a little bit on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralpgalland on 11/27/2009

-Genuine Zippo. (I can find nothing that says it aint.) -Build quality is even better than my old zippo that I got 12 years ago, that are now on display since it's getting old and worn from years in the army. -Coating is sturdy. Havent managed to get a scratch on it yet. (Even after my dad drove over it with his car, he says accident, I say purpose.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWinitou on 07/02/2009

It s a pretty good lighter, it works in windy envirements. It s cool looking and pretty well build. I don't think it s a genuine zippo, because i can blow out the flame with my breath. This isn't possible with a genuine zippo, but the lighter can withstand some wind, I can hold it in front of a fan, and it won't go out, but blowing at it, puts the flame ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAepko on 03/04/2009

This is a 100% genuine Zippo! It comes with the warranty, and documents. Has a nice finish on it. Nice weight to it, a real lighter, not like those crappy Bic's. It didn't come in the box shown, but a different Zippo box. They put packing tape to seal the box shut, ruining the box when I took the tape off, the box is now useless. Didn't come with fuel ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections