Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysknop on 08/29/2014

Pros: Very nice zippo, the image is excactly what you will get. as far as I can tell it is a genuine zippo. fast delivery! I received it after one week and a day !! (Netherlands) cons: none so far, its my first day using it. (proud owner!!) conclusion: well spent money, no regret at all and at least ... Read more

Impression:very nice zippo fast delivery and shipping ;

0 0 0

• posted bySanctyago on 09/10/2013

Genuine Zippo indeed, it even comes with its genuine packaging. The price is extremely low depending on which country you are. Where I live it costs more than double its price in dx. I does not have any flaws on the exterior. Nice color. None so far. Very nice tool to have around even if you don't smoke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKepes on 02/06/2013

This lighter is great. Everything works just as you would expect a zippo product to work. And yes, it is a genuine zippo product. Sounds great when it's opened and closed, turns head. Lights every time without too much hassle. The color is really great it looks sleek and modern. The price of this lighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjopjop03 on 12/26/2012

-nice build -genuine zippo (if not, very high quality knock off) -very nice color -matte finish might need some getting used to if you want to do some tricks with the zippo. -Needs more refilling than a gas lighter but if you know this and care you wouldn't be buying a zippo. good buy. Price is what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCCYHD on 09/14/2009

- Really nice lighter - Beautiful build quality - Has the same Zippo "click" as my friend's genuine Zippo - Paint job looks amazing - Comes with official Zippo documents (like the warranty papers), so there's always a possibility it's real. - Seeing as it's on DX I seriously doubt it's real ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byrezeph on 02/17/2009

Looks really good, well build and solid The price is a pro too, because in my country it's two times more for these little lighters The paint seems to last, but not in the corners of the cap, where a small amount of paint has gone. I don't know if it's real or fake, but it really looks genuine, and it ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections