Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySanctyago on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine Zippo indeed, it even comes with its genuine packaging. The price is extremely low depending on which country you are. Where I live it costs more than double its price in dx. I does not have any flaws on the exterior. Nice color. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:Ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKepes on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This lighter is great. Everything works just as you would expect a zippo product to work. And yes, it is a genuine zippo product. Sounds great when it's opened and closed, turns head. Lights every time without too much hassle. The color is really great it looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjopjop03 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-nice build -genuine zippo (if not, very high quality knock off) -very nice color -matte finish might need some getting used to if you want to do some tricks with the zippo. Cons:-Needs more refilling than a gas lighter but if you know this and care you wouldn't be buyi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCCYHD on 09/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Really nice lighter - Beautiful build quality - Has the same Zippo "click" as my friend's genuine Zippo - Paint job looks amazing - Comes with official Zippo documents (like the warranty papers), so there's always a possibility it's real. Cons:- Seei... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrezeph on 02/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks really good, well build and solid The price is a pro too, because in my country it's two times more for these little lighters Cons:The paint seems to last, but not in the corners of the cap, where a small amount of paint has gone. OtherThoughts:I don't k... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections