Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymilannk on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Thank you. Great quality, shipping very fast to Montenegro less than 10 days. It is really a genuine Zippo. You can say that by the "click" it makes when opens and closes the lid. Comes in the genuine box, including Zippo advertisements Cons:No cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeebee4 on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Genuine Zippo ( Very good quality !) *Very Good Price ( Price in my country for a zippo +/- 50 Euro , thats twice as much !) *Nice color *Windproof *Lifetime guarantee ( if its broken you can send it back and they'll fix it or replace it !!) Cons:Only thing i c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythepureshow on 04/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. very good lighter. 2.Works every time. 3. looks very good 4. definitely genuine (trust me) 5. good price (here in holland we pay double price for it it is a very nice lighter, i dont use it much, because im afraid of it to damage. But when i use it it alway... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections