DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 1050lm 3000K 1-LED Warm White Light Ceiling / Spotlight Lamp - Yellow + Silver (DC 12~14V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygigasquid on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The operating voltage range is one of the most useful features. I no longer have to use a buck chip and just have to hook this LED strip straight onto my solar supply. Even 1 strip makes a nice bright workbench light. Has a pleasant warmth that is easy on the ey... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagknayak on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low price and good light output. Operation at 12V made it all the more simple to operate. A single led design makes the overall thermal design very simple. Cons:Light output does not seem to match the claimed number. I do not have a meter to measure the out... Read more

5 0
  • posted bylmpiffer on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This led is very bright, easy to mount. Fits into lots of places and the warm light is nice to the eye. Cons:It gets really HOT after few seconds. Will need a good heat sink to preserve led's life. I was waiting for a more powerful lighting but I think this is because the... Read more

4 1
  • posted byoferwald on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Emit a very good and uniform lighting, does not get very hot, I was able to solder with ease and no damage was done to the entire set of 5 that I bought. Works really well with a led dimmer Cons:Although the size of connectors is the same as led strips, I was unable to... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCy4n1d3 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price for the product you get. I bought 3 at once and hooked them up on some heatsinks. They indeed seem to deliver about 1000 lumens and they also produce quite a high amount of heat, so make sure to cool them properly. Also easy to handle - drill holes i... Read more

8 0
  • posted byMorsk on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am buying (and testing) LEDs for many years now, but they rarely meet the spec. This one does! And the price is really extremely low. Good results in my one week life test too. Cons:Colour is good to look at, but a comparison photo (see picture) shows quite... Read more

Comparison: LED left, Halogen right.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections