DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 1050lm 3000K 1-LED Warm White Light Ceiling / Spotlight Lamp - Yellow + Silver (DC 12~14V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKowalPiotr on 05/20/2014

Please read the comments, then there is no disappointment product; I used to supply ATX computer power supply (12V) also tested at 14 V (it seems that the 14 V voltage is too big for the job, in my opinion, the optimum is 12.5-13V) then you have a very bright light with a pleasant color. Good light output.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluiscedillo80 on 02/22/2014

the product is great, the light is super hight. super power. is very incandescent :D and thats i love. not work in a car unless fixed with screw overheats the degree of silicon melt. the light is not white,is a yellow tone if you will stay watching the LED is white but the light emitted is yellow el ... Read more

receive on my car. on my car 2

0 0 0

• posted bygigasquid on 02/17/2014

The operating voltage range is one of the most useful features. I no longer have to use a buck chip and just have to hook this LED strip straight onto my solar supply. Even 1 strip makes a nice bright workbench light. Has a pleasant warmth that is easy on the eyes. Good light spread. I anticipated this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynagasoft on 01/02/2014

- It works nice with 11V (180mA). The luminosity is reasonable at this voltage. I prefer to use on these conditions in other to safe battery. - Working with 12V a heatsink is necessary otherwise the lifetime can be compromised. - The warm light is perfect. - Good packaging and price/quality. - Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHisMastersNoise on 12/29/2013

Low cost and lots of Lumens and for such a small unit it needs a heatsink but that's understandable. It works on 12V and that's a great advantage. non I can think of ..... or it must be that it needs a heatsink to extend it's live Very usefull with solar powered installations This is a great product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleogio on 12/13/2013

This is my first led of this kind so i dont really know much. It seemes well build and the waulity also seemes good. i have three and all work fine, altough they are not perfectly the same size. Seeme very bright and usefull. Easy to solder and almost impossible to short circuit. Get a good constatn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrno5 on 10/22/2013

Easy to mount & wire up, nice light color, bright, nice price Needs a proper heatsink. I mounted mine on a 25x5cm piece of aluminium and this gets a bit hotter than I'd like. Should have used a bigger heatsink I guess! Mounting to the heatsink is easy - a drop of superglue at each end and some thermal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohanMarja on 10/13/2013

As promised the LED strip provides a lot of light. The 1000 Lumen seems reasonable. Also the size of this LED is very small. The color of the light is no equal. To the side the light is very yellow and to the front it is much more white. I would say (compared to other LEDs i use) generally it is >... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagknayak on 09/03/2013

Very low price and good light output. Operation at 12V made it all the more simple to operate. A single led design makes the overall thermal design very simple. Light output does not seem to match the claimed number. I do not have a meter to measure the output. But a simple comparison with another light ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bylmpiffer on 08/23/2013

This led is very bright, easy to mount. Fits into lots of places and the warm light is nice to the eye. It gets really HOT after few seconds. Will need a good heat sink to preserve led's life. I was waiting for a more powerful lighting but I think this is because the angle is pretty wide and the light ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections