DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for NDS Lite (Translucent White)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMakim on 04/08/2010

Fits well to DS. No problem to press any key, use the screens, turn on/off, change games. Easy to put it the game. Protects for small falls and colisions but not for a larger one. With this silicone case the DS does not closes entirely, the far edges of the game stays a bit open. The DS gets white and not good looking. At some parts the case does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywindsp00n on 07/10/2009

It fits the DS light perfectly, it's not difficult to install. Without modification, the case won't install. It feels kind of nasty and gritty, but you may be able to get used to the feel of the case. The modification requires scissors. All you need to do is take the inside of the top screen on the silicone case, and find the holes for the sound. You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJantjuuuh on 07/10/2009

It looks not too bad. It doesn't make the NDSL a lot fatter. It is relatively easy to install. It feels a bit weak. If you open your DS it loosens around the edges of the DS. This is a consequence of the design (a flexible cover) but I ordered a hardcover too ( 07747 Crystal Protective Case for NDS Lite http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7747... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysusiesells on 04/24/2009

this case is brilliant to protect my ds as my 1st one that i had my daughter dropped so i purchased this and now i feel a lot better when my daughter is playing with my ds! after having this on my ds i would not be without one!! since purchasing this one i have bought other for my family the ds does not close fully but this does not bother me as it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgia on 04/06/2009

I'm really impressed with this item. It is an excellent item. Easy to install on your Nintendo DS Lite. 100% Protect your Nintendo DS Lite. Prevents scratches on your cover and be retained as the first day. You can choose multiple colors. The materials that are made, are superb. Cheap, cheap, cheap. It's really fantastic, like all of Dealextreme!! Thank ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections