DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Anti-glare Matte Screen Protector for 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100/P3110 - Transparent
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvmixmivi on 01/16/2014

Great screen protector. After a day or two the residual film wore off now I can't even tell a screen protector is on my Phone.Fits pretty much perfect.It arrived on time. Product is amazing. They came with a cloth to clean the screen before applying! - Doesn't take away from the vividness of the retina display - Precise cutout (See the images I've uploaded)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielJoubert on 01/14/2014

Helps to reduce glare It minimizes fingerprints It Protects screen Makes tablet look neat and sophisticated Makes screen less sharp, looks oily and pixelated Difficult to put on screen without leaving bubbles/dust particles. Would purchase again as this does as it states and protects the tablet screen very well. Putting in on was a bit difficult compared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBierx on 09/02/2013

- Nice price - Easy to apply. - Mate finish. - Compatible with capacitive stylus (sensitiveness of the screen is not affected) - It comes with a cleaning cloth - These items use to come with a piece of plastic to help applying the film, not this one. Anyway, you can make it with a credit card or an item like that. I use to get many bubles when applying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections