DX » Community » Reviews » Universal In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone / Samsung / HTC / Nokia + More - Black (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
Died
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxsonz on 11/10/2014

I bought this on 11/06/2014 and now, 4 days later and around 4-5 hours of use, left ear-piece died. I was listening to music and I just lost sound in a left ear-piece in a middle of a song. I know 4 bucks is not very expensive, but I hoped it would work longer. Read more

Impression:Died;

0 0 0

• posted byVertifai on 02/08/2014

Fits well and comfortably. includes 3 different sizes of earbuds. Isolates sound rather well. sound quality for human voice is decent. The sound quality is not that good. The bass is somehow exaggerated, but at the same time not powerful nor good and rather distorted. The treble it near non existing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhalukagah on 01/28/2014

*Massive black is good. *Cable lenght is important and enough . *Sound quality good (4/5). *Very well at sound isolation. If you choose perfect fit silicon buds. So extra silicon buds very well. And ear buds very comfortable for long time. Plastic material seems a little bit fragile. Simple button for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadlerweb on 01/27/2014

First of all: I was really surprised by this product. The earbuds are very comfortable and isolate very well from environmental noise. Due to this excellent quietness the sound has a really good quality, i had no problems listening to music and voice. Another pro is the cable: The Material feels quiet ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJacoboCA on 01/17/2014

- It comes with 3 different sizes for the earphone - The mic has good sound - The sound of the speakers is good - Comes in a good packing - They are confortable - Vino con 3 tamaños de adaptadores para las orejas - El sonido de los altavoces es bueno - La calidad del micrófono es buena - Resultan ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsfanet on 01/01/2014

Low price, great sound quality, changeable in ear pieces - earbud (3 different sizes), good mic, perfect cable length and it feels good quality. Sometines the button of the mic don't work as it needs. When listening music, it doesn't pause/play correctly, sometines works, sometimes don't. But to answer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiLencer007 on 12/19/2013

As always the DX site has great prices,this one is not an exception. The silicon buds are really comfortable and come with 2 other sizes. comes with an included clip. The sound quality is really bad,compared to other earphones available on DX,even after fiddling with the equalizer the sound is not improved ... Read more

Overview Jack port Ear piece

1 0 2

• posted byDudaMengarda on 11/19/2013

Low price, great sound quality, changeable in ear pieces - earbud (3 different sizes), good mic, perfect cable lenght ... Sometines the button of the mic don't work as it needs. When listening music, it doesn't pause/play correctly, sometines works, sometimes don't. But to answer call works perfectly.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykoshinae on 08/23/2013

Wire is long enough to be able to keep my phone in my pocket. The wire goes around the neck, so there is no need for the clip (altough it is included). The jack plug is in the correct size, so it doesn't slip out accidentally. Mine has a Sony label, but as it is a standard 3.5mm jack, it fits well in ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections