DX » Community » Reviews » Universal In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone / Samsung / HTC / Nokia + More - Black (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
good deal I'm satisfied Ótimo fone Died
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarranm82 on 06/09/2015

does exactly what i want, good sound and functions well, delivery a little long but happy enough to wait as seems worth it for price and quality

Impression:I'm satisfied,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byjordan0001 on 05/21/2015

Number one thing for me is sound quality. i searched for the best deals of earbuds that had good reviews for sound and these were among the ones I bought. The sound is very good. They are branded Sony and they are better than the genuine Sony ones I have, so I can't argue with that. If anything,... Read more

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoStar on 05/11/2015

Pros: bem embalado e cumpri o que promete

Impression:Ótimo fone,I'm satisfied,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted by8738895 on 01/18/2015

pros : robust and tiny price, it works with my samsung galaxy S 1 with the exception of the button cons : the button is not working

Impression:I'm satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byfloppymaster on 01/13/2015

Pros: Good quality (Boa qualidade) - Good volume (Bom volume) - Confortable use (Confortável no uso) - Printed SONY by side (Impresso SONY na lateral). Cons: None (Nenhum)

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byxsonz on 11/10/2014

I bought this on 11/06/2014 and now, 4 days later and around 4-5 hours of use, left ear-piece died. I was listening to music and I just lost sound in a left ear-piece in a middle of a song. I know 4 bucks is not very expensive, but I hoped it would work longer.

Impression:Died;

0 0 1

• posted byMatheusPires on 07/24/2014

Esse fone foi a minha primeira compra aqui na dx.com e vou fazer muito mais pela qualidade do fone de ouvido, eu gostei muito dele além dele ser da Sony ele é muito bom, chegou muito rápido aqui no Brasil demorou apenas um mês e alguns dias pois comprei no dia 10/06/14 e chegou ontem dia 23/07/14... Read more

Impression:Ótimo fone;

0 0 0

• posted byjURisCZR on 07/15/2014

This headphones are very good. Probably it is china fake of sony product, but it works perfectly. Price is good and that combinations price to quality is the point to choice and buy. Maybe very strong bass, but it can be reduced by equalizer in the electronic equipment. Somebody could say, that I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVertifai on 02/08/2014

Fits well and comfortably. includes 3 different sizes of earbuds. Isolates sound rather well. sound quality for human voice is decent. The sound quality is not that good. The bass is somehow exaggerated, but at the same time not powerful nor good and rather distorted. The treble it near non is is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhalukagah on 01/28/2014

*Massive black is good. *Cable lenght is important and enough . *Sound quality good (4/5). *Very well at sound isolation. If you choose perfect fit silicon buds. So extra silicon buds very well. And ear buds very comfortable for long time. Plastic material seems a little bit fragile. Simple for a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere