DX » Community » Reviews » Universal In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone / Samsung / HTC / Nokia + More - Black (3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
good deal bad sound I'm satisfied Ótimo fone Died
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWiwiy on 02/16/2016

Good quality! Honestly I did not expect to come this article with such good quality, material with which this is done is good. I've given a lot of use and functions as the first day. I have also tried several mobile phones and all given a great result. Sound great and I think for the price it and... Read more

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted bymybizwins67 on 01/31/2016

they fut perfectly and the sound is extraordinary. When I listen to the radio sound is very clear. Also when speak on phone using them...

Impression:I'm satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bymaikyboy on 10/19/2015

The fit well in my ears. The sound is good as well. I am using them for 5 months now and I havent had any problems at all. It also has a microphones which allows you to call when cycling/driving. My contacts can here me well even when there is a lot of wind. I havent found any cons yet. I getting... Read more

Impression:bad sound,I'm satisfied,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byarasuludag on 04/28/2016

Pros: The pricing is good. Cons: The sound is not good as the expensive ones but it works fine on Sony smartphones and it is enough for communication for many people including me. I recommend it.

Impression:I'm satisfied,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byPedroAGT on 08/20/2015

Cheap speakers, confortable, with really terrible sound. Look for xiaomi ones, a bit more expensive but much better sound

Impression:bad sound;

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalberto1969 on 08/20/2015

The item was good but had a problem. The case of mic was opened. I solve myself with a little of trasparent tape.

0 0 0

• posted bydarranm82 on 06/09/2015

does exactly what i want, good sound and functions well, delivery a little long but happy enough to wait as seems worth it for price and quality

Impression:I'm satisfied,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byjordan0001 on 05/21/2015

Number one thing for me is sound quality. i searched for the best deals of earbuds that had good reviews for sound and these were among the ones I bought. The sound is very good. They are branded Sony and they are better than the genuine Sony ones I have, so I can't argue with that. If anything,... Read more

Impression:good deal;

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoStar on 05/11/2015

Pros: bem embalado e cumpri o que promete

Impression:Ótimo fone,I'm satisfied,good deal;

0 0 0

• posted by8738895 on 01/18/2015

pros : robust and tiny price, it works with my samsung galaxy S 1 with the exception of the button cons : the button is not working

0 0 0

DX Everywhere