DX » Community » Reviews » Universal In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone / Samsung / HTC / Nokia + More - Black (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadlerweb on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all: I was really surprised by this product. The earbuds are very comfortable and isolate very well from environmental noise. Due to this excellent quietness the sound has a really good quality, i had no problems listening to music and voice. Another pro is the... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As always the DX site has great prices,this one is not an exception. The silicon buds are really comfortable and come with 2 other sizes. comes with an included clip. Cons:The sound quality is really bad,compared to other earphones available on DX,even after fiddling with... Read more

Overview Jack port Ear piece
    2 1
  • posted byDudaMengarda on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price, great sound quality, changeable in ear pieces - earbud (3 different sizes), good mic, perfect cable lenght ... Cons:Sometines the button of the mic don't work as it needs. When listening music, it doesn't pause/play correctly, sometines works, somet... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykoshinae on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wire is long enough to be able to keep my phone in my pocket. The wire goes around the neck, so there is no need for the clip (altough it is included). The jack plug is in the correct size, so it doesn't slip out accidentally. Mine has a Sony label, but as it is a standar... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections