DX » Community » Reviews » Nano to Micro + Nano SIM Adapter + Micro SIM Adapter w/ Eject Tool for Iphone 5 - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywinebug on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Many people could see it as a negative, but I like the fact there are 3 different adapters in 1 packet. I am a heavy roam-er and have 3 SIM cards from different countries. Being able to put different cards in different phones which have different sized SIM slots is great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTor73 on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get three different adapters and the eject tool. A SIM card fits nicely into the adapter and does not fall through the opening. Cons:The pin of the opening tool is not rounded so it may not fit perfectly to the eject hole of your phone. The metal of the tool is also... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywincil on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use Compatible Cheap price Fit well You get 3+1 items with just a dollar. Totally bargain price. Cons:No cons at all. Nothing bother me. It's all good. I'm very satisfied with this item. OtherThoughts:My sister cut her old sim card to smaller size when she used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonipv on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It Works perfectly and the quality is good. The Price is fantastic. Cons:No cons. It is a good product. Maybe the plastic material could be a Little bit better, but it doesn't matter, it Works very well. OtherThoughts:The quality of the SIM extractor is really good. In... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMohKhaled on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my favorite item, i can't go anywhere without having those little converters in my small pocket of my wallet, it is so handy and can rescue you in case you want to install your sim card in other mobile phones that doesn't support your sim type Cons:no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonathan42 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comes with three different sizes of adapters and the removing / access pin.These all are sturdy and well built.The Micro SIM adapter has a reasonable amount of flex to the adapter so it does not break, crack, or snap when flexing it into a slot built for a SIM c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAksaCZ on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- just work as you expect - really cheap, but same as other - easy to use - bonus - eject tool - nice white color - just buy it! - very useful if you have 2 or more devices with different sim sizes Cons:- there isnt single one con to that perfect adapter! OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenenatse on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are all very efficient, they fit well, and the build quality is no different than any other more expensive versions. Good pliable material and inexpensive. They come in really good quality packaging too. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I bought this set because I lost one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylagekali on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ya puedes usar cualquier sim en cualquier móvil. Acepta de microsim a sim, de nanosim a sim y de nanosim a microsim. Además viene con el clip de eyección para sacar las sim del iphone. Precio imbatible. Cons:Los plásticos vienen con alguna hebra y la... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections