DX » Community » Reviews » Nano to Micro + Nano SIM Adapter + Micro SIM Adapter w/ Eject Tool for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywinebug on 06/12/2014

Many people could see it as a negative, but I like the fact there are 3 different adapters in 1 packet. I am a heavy roam-er and have 3 SIM cards from different countries. Being able to put different cards in different phones which have different sized SIM slots is great for me! While it doesn't bother ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTor73 on 06/07/2014

You get three different adapters and the eject tool. A SIM card fits nicely into the adapter and does not fall through the opening. The pin of the opening tool is not rounded so it may not fit perfectly to the eject hole of your phone. The metal of the tool is also rather soft and my tool broke after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywincil on 05/27/2014

Easy to use Compatible Cheap price Fit well You get 3+1 items with just a dollar. Totally bargain price. No cons at all. Nothing bother me. It's all good. I'm very satisfied with this item. My sister cut her old sim card to smaller size when she used iphone 5, but now she change her number. Because her ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFpsBelgium on 04/26/2014

This is very useful if you have a smartphone and for some reason or another (eg not to fly his phone in the evening because you lost ...) you need to put your card SIM in another phone "basic" because the format of the card is different! With that, more problems :) I ordered two kits and unfortunately,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantonipv on 04/24/2014

It Works perfectly and the quality is good. The Price is fantastic. No cons. It is a good product. Maybe the plastic material could be a Little bit better, but it doesn't matter, it Works very well. The quality of the SIM extractor is really good. In general it's a very good purchase. It is a really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMohKhaled on 04/17/2014

This is my favorite item, i can't go anywhere without having those little converters in my small pocket of my wallet, it is so handy and can rescue you in case you want to install your sim card in other mobile phones that doesn't support your sim type no cons at all, i just love it, and i'll get more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFpsBelgium on 03/08/2014

This is very useful if you have a smartphone and for some reason or another (eg not to fly his phone in the evening because you lost ...) you need to put your card SIM in another phone "basic" because the format of the card is different! With that, more problems :) I ordered two kits and unfortunately,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPanchovonken on 02/12/2014

It's a very simple solution to place a microSIMcard in a normal SIMcard Holder. It fits easy and it stays in place. it makes contact in the right way and that's all you can ask for. The material is of good strenght and not to hard so it won't damage the contacts of your device. I can't think of any cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 02/01/2014

Allows conversion of micro and nano sim types to any bigger format. Cheaper and faster than ordering a replacement sim. 3 adapters included : to use micro sim in full size sim slot, to use nano sim in full size sim slot, to use nano sim in micro sim slot. None Bought it to be able to reuse an old phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 01/29/2014

I don't have where to use it, why did I buy it? Probably because it's extremely cheap. I will try it in the case I have to renew my phone or need to use my micro-sim in an older phone. I'd swear the eject tool was not included because it was not inside the sealed little bag, however, I didn't open the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections