DX » Community » Reviews » OC-E3 Compatible JJC FC-E3 EOS Dedicated TTL Off-Camera Shoe Cord for Canon
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderekcva on 04/02/2014

This replaces the much more expensive Canon OC-E3, which I had had for a couple of years before it failed. This device works in exactly the same way, and looks very similar to the OEM version. None that I can find at the moment. I really needed to get the flash away from the hot shoe on top of the camera,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDragos9219 on 03/06/2014

Really good product identical as the Canon original ttl cable, Can do High speed sync, and all the other setings as you have the flash on your camera. Solid build, can be usefull when doing macro, one light shoot, and a lot of other things Did't find any cons, is really a good product. You can make it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheNth on 02/06/2013

+ Works perfectly + No problems with metering + Supports High Sync Speeds (1/4000s) + Less than one third of the Canon's price + Decent quality + Rubber gasket on the camera end + Fastens tightly +/- Short, pro or a con, depends on what you are looking for - Locking mechanism somewhat flimsy - Strain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrealdeli on 04/16/2011

-good lock on camera side -rubber seal -both connectors have metal main parts-flash side has metal -it simply works -stiff short cable -tough lock lever Cable has good lock on camera side, even lock lever has its own little lock! If i will totally break my camera by fall or something, i believe that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFredim on 10/04/2010

This is a very good quality off-camera shoe cord. Has 5 contact points plus base for dedicated use on Canon EOS cameras. Has a locking mechanism to secure it in place. Seems to have the same performance as the much more expensive original cable. The cord is very short, around 30cm. It will strech to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoFontes on 07/18/2010

It worked perfectly on my Canon S5IS with 430EX Flash with TTL. I recommend it for amateurs and/or professional photographers. I have it about 9 months and it is working fine. The build quality is amazing. I reckon it was the best build product from DealExtreme I have already bought. Cons? Maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byturquan on 03/23/2010

feels fairly solid for the price. fits perfectly on camera flash side was a little tight. i could barley put the flash on becuase the clamp was so tight. it turned out even harder to take off. I have been looking for one of these cables for a long time but becuase of the standard price on canon cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksfhhllp on 01/13/2010

It's cheap... Canon has no business charging as much as they do for their cord. It will do TTL as advertised. Very poor construction. I had 3 major problems with the build quality. The first problem was with strain relief at either end of the cord. On the camera side, the clamped section actually began ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya-rothman on 01/06/2010

A huge savings -- 60% or more less than the name brand. Construction feels very sturdy, and it locks positively into the camera's hot shoe. The end that the flash attaches to has a hot shoe base with a tripod screw hole. However, the bottom has no knob to tighten down the base to a hot shoe. This prevents ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinielsen on 03/07/2009

Good build quality, if it wasn't for the logo and the "JJC" logo I would have thought it was Canon. Work as expected (well, its an extension cable). Springs/contacts seems to be good quality. A little thight/hard to insert. At first the flash didn't fire (even though it did zoom when I changed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections