DX » Community » Reviews » 0803 Water Temperature Controlled 5-LED RGB Light Handheld Shower Head - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Bright adjustable stream smooth waterflow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyspul on 02/03/2015

Super, jednoducha montaz, rozmery sedi s nasi normou, 100% funguje po 2 mesicich uzivani, 2 volby strikani jsou praktictejsi, nez 3 u nasich sprch - a vice setri vodu :-)

Impression:Bright,smooth waterflow,adjustable stream;

0 0 0

• posted byTadejDi on 01/22/2015

I'm very pleased with this shower head, due to its waterflow stream, which is very smooth and easily adjustable. The LED lights are also very bright and when there is really hot water running through, the red LED lights are blinkering so you know that there is really hot water and you don't get... Read more

Impression:Bright,smooth waterflow,adjustable stream;

0 0 0

• posted bykorzi0422 on 02/16/2014

nice looking and interesting. really works. It does not require electricity and if you have nice decalcified water, this is something for you for sure. It added value to my bathroom a bit noisy. Temperature-colour change may be triggered on a bit lower temps. but that is really persona. In I love... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoado on 01/11/2014

Worked great just replace the old one and its fits perfect and no problems at all.!!! Live in Sweden so if U live here np it works here with our vvs standard. would make more sence if the green light was on middle temperature now its green for cold and blue for middle and red for hot....one more... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere