DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer w/ 16340 Battery / Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoroder93 on 02/05/2014

- The laser is well built - It got a well working bot - It comes with battery and charger witch cost it self quite a lot I owne a bunch of Green Lasers and this one dont need to hide in range and strong ness Compert to more expensive laser in his Sigment. - the zooming option is kinda useless - the Battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byanathelmo on 12/02/2013

Laser pointer's Good design. I really like it. This is shorter than most of the pointers that use 2 AA batteries. Good feature to have the battery charger so I can save on batteries. Laser pointer box looks nice, I can use this even for a present. On/Off switch is very practical also. Battery does not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfryingwoks on 10/04/2013

Bright. Works better than my $12 laser (which flakes out in the cold and has a cheap momentary switch, and the AAA battery always seems to be dead). There's a ring that lets you focus (or unfocus) the dot! The included lanyard is nice to have. The included charger is the crappy kind that draws power ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections