DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer w/ 16340 Battery / Charger - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoroder93 on 02/05/2014

- The laser is well built - It got a well working bot - It comes with battery and charger witch cost it self quite a lot I owne a bunch of Green Lasers and this one dont need to hide in range and strong ness Compert to more expensive laser in his Sigment. - the zooming option is kinda useless - the Battery charger is not for european use I really like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanathelmo on 12/02/2013

Laser pointer's Good design. I really like it. This is shorter than most of the pointers that use 2 AA batteries. Good feature to have the battery charger so I can save on batteries. Laser pointer box looks nice, I can use this even for a present. On/Off switch is very practical also. Battery does not take charge, after being charged during 4 hours,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfryingwoks on 10/04/2013

Bright. Works better than my $12 laser (which flakes out in the cold and has a cheap momentary switch, and the AAA battery always seems to be dead). There's a ring that lets you focus (or unfocus) the dot! The included lanyard is nice to have. The included charger is the crappy kind that draws power from the battery even when unplugged, and probably ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections