DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Protected 18650 3.7V 2400mAh Lithium Batteries (2-Pack Grey)
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byneyluz on 12/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product, the overall finish of the product is more than o.k. I love the color (grey). The capacity of the battery's is o.k. but don't expect it to be 2400mAh, it's more like 2000 mAh if I have to believe others. I will discharge them with a amax charger, an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilyakamb on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very long lasting. They fit my flashlights very well. Protection card at bottom of cell works very well keeps from over charging and low voltage from ruining the cell. Great product well constructed. Cons:None i know of OtherThoughts:Seems to last as long as the sku 203... Read more

1 1
  • posted byperror3 on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protected which make me feel better. After all, lithium batteries can burn and something can go wrong when charging. Good price/performance. Yes, there are batteries with much higher stated capacity but those will cost more and with two batteries you can always have one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaptKirk on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price for TWO, Rechargeable, 18650 size 3.7v Lithium, UltraFire quality, Good actual mAh rating, Protected from under and over charging, One charge has lasted from the day I got them till now in a high brightness flashlight (FandyFire F102 Cree XM-L T6 6... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraymode on 05/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:so far no recharging issues, they holds charge for a long period, no degradation in performance after approximately 15 drain/charge cycles Cons:the ones that i received were manufactured slightly longer than standard size, they required a significant amount of force to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedy9 on 02/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good capacity Almost no self discharge Protection circuit works as expected. Cons:No that I could think of. They are a bit longer than standard 18650s due to protection circuit. It might be a problem in some application when battery sockets are tight. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPumaLBust on 12/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-build quality is good -built-in circuit to prevent overcharge -near 2400mAh Cons:The foil that holds together the battery and the circuit can be damaged at the edges. This haven't casued any problems yet, the battery is still in one piece, so it's seeming to be an aest... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythunder1313 on 11/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very long lasting. They fit my flashlights very well. Protection card at bottom of cell works very well keeps from over charging and low voltage from ruining the cell. Great product well constructed. Cons:None so far, they are just great, work very well. Best... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexo0704 on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very high quality! I have this more than 1 years and the still function perfectly! Mine have more than 200 cycle of charge discharge and all my flashlight works ok! Perfect! they are protected! so never mind of charge and discharge!!! Cons:No cons for me! a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarakas on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:realy good batteries, i have not any problems with them. i use it in my TR-801 http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15335 and it give me perfect lite fore quite long time (approximately 2hrs) i can not compare this batteries with smth else, but i have satisfied!! C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections