Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- very cheap protected 18650's
- built in protection circuits that actually work
- high energy capacity (close to rated mAH rating)
- good energy retention over time
- tested runtimes with Ultrafire WF008 and with my Solarforce L2 R2 both set to high - more than 6 hours
- fits my P60 hosts
- long charging times (around 5 hours when fully discharged)
- positive pole is set a bit low and is not square with it's body
- plastic sleeve protrusions at the ends may cause poor contact
These are very good 18650's for the price. Energy storage capacities are close to the rated values. Overcharge and undervoltage protection circuits work. I have these Ultrafires as seconds for my Trustfire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries and am confident that they will work when needed and that their actual capacities are not that far behind from the Trustfires.
I'm ordering more of these and am recommending them to friends.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.