DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Lithium Batteries (2-Pack Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholendrem on 01/07/2014

Received in an unbeleaveble fast way for a China parcel. Just only 9 days (to the Netherlands) from ordering (29/12) and today 07/01. Well packed and by registered post. Quality not yet vissible of course but it looks very trustfull and I don't have any negative experiences by ordering from dx.com sofar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholendrem on 01/07/2014

Received in an unbeleaveble fast way for a China parcel. Just only 9 days (to the Netherlands) from ordering (29/12) and today 07/01. Well packed and by registered post. Quality not yet vissible of course but it looks very trustfull and I don't have any negative experiences by ordering from dx.com sofar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymates1234 on 01/07/2013

- Good output; - Good casing; - Powerful; - Circuit protection (never had to rely on it tho).This low cost cell really does the job nicely, both cells came fresh @~3.9V each, it has the pcb protection, blue sleeve which now seems standard for Trustfire items.They are Li-Ion of AA size. Both of the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymleroux on 01/02/2013

Simple and easy to use. Built-in solid-state switch works well, prevents overcharge and overdischarge. I use it in a 4Sevens Quark Tactical. No hassles! Nice power output. None really. I've heard horrific stories about these cheapie li-ion batteries exploding, but I've had mine for a few years and no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplagon on 11/20/2012

Battery has a protection circuit inbuilt for added safety. I use two in series in a variable voltage electronic cigarette. The 900 mAh capacity lasts most of the day when heavily used. Easilly charged and reliable As above the 900 mAh almost lasts a full day. the 1200 mAh do not fit the standard AA size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrbigaxe on 11/20/2012

These are nice and cheap. They work. They are protected. They don't seem to self discharge. They look good and are distinguishable from AA batteries. I can't think of any cons at the moment. I don't have any equipment to properly test these to see if the capacity is as high as they say, but they work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharkydog on 10/28/2012

Perfect price for a 2 pack, protected, holds charge very well, protection circuit works as expected. My torch is as bright near the protection line as with a just charged battery. I think the rating is close to the stated one. My torch (rated 1000mA) works with a fully charged battery for an hour none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGskellig on 10/25/2012

-Protected! No need to worry about overcharge/overdischarge. -Fairly Cheap! -Voltage is ~3.5-4.2V. -Most likely NOT 900mAh (haven't tested. But it's a Chinese battery... What do you expect?) -shrink wrap around PCB seems weak on the edges. May fail someday? I wish other companies would do away with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanmizzle on 02/04/2012

Currently using it for my hobby electronics. Well worth the investment. Plenty of power for the size of 2xAA Have to be very careful when soldering to these batteries. Make sure not to put the iron on the ends for more than 2 seconds. Best price for what you get Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrimson13x on 08/29/2011

Absolutely worth the money spent. These work and charge just as they should. And all seemed to be free of any visual defects. The pair of batteries here are cheaper than buying 1 battery from vendors in the US. FREE Shipping mAh rating seems to be a little less than labeled in comparison to the sets ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections