DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Protected 14500 3.7V 900mAh Lithium Batteries (2-Pack Blue)
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymates1234 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good output; - Good casing; - Powerful; - Circuit protection (never had to rely on it tho).This low cost cell really does the job nicely, both cells came fresh @~3.9V each, it has the pcb protection, blue sleeve which now seems standard for Trustfire items.They are Li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymleroux on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and easy to use. Built-in solid-state switch works well, prevents overcharge and overdischarge. I use it in a 4Sevens Quark Tactical. No hassles! Nice power output. Cons:None really. I've heard horrific stories about these cheapie li-ion batteries exploding, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplagon on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Battery has a protection circuit inbuilt for added safety. I use two in series in a variable voltage electronic cigarette. The 900 mAh capacity lasts most of the day when heavily used. Easilly charged and reliable Cons:As above the 900 mAh almost lasts a full... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrbigaxe on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are nice and cheap. They work. They are protected. They don't seem to self discharge. They look good and are distinguishable from AA batteries. Cons:I can't think of any cons at the moment. OtherThoughts:I don't have any equipment to properly test these to see if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharkydog on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect price for a 2 pack, protected, holds charge very well, protection circuit works as expected. My torch is as bright near the protection line as with a just charged battery. I think the rating is close to the stated one. My torch (rated 1000mA) works with a fully... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGskellig on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Protected! No need to worry about overcharge/overdischarge. -Fairly Cheap! -Voltage is ~3.5-4.2V. Cons:-Most likely NOT 900mAh (haven't tested. But it's a Chinese battery... What do you expect?) -shrink wrap around PCB seems weak on the edges. May fail someday? OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanmizzle on 02/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Currently using it for my hobby electronics. Well worth the investment. Plenty of power for the size of 2xAA Cons:Have to be very careful when soldering to these batteries. Make sure not to put the iron on the ends for more than 2 seconds. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Best... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrimson13x on 08/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely worth the money spent. These work and charge just as they should. And all seemed to be free of any visual defects. The pair of batteries here are cheaper than buying 1 battery from vendors in the US. FREE Shipping Cons:mAh rating seems to be a little less than... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashrafnisar on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Item is offered at a great price - Good battery life - Good build quality - Able to find a charger right on DX. Cons:-Can't really think of any cons considering the price and quality of the product. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:- If you buy one of the high powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlex0987 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the batteries came half charged. their size is 14,2mm x 51,85mm(they are a little bit longer cause of the protection) the protection works very well, it cuts off at~2,65 Volts and the short circuit protection works great, too. Cons:when you want them to charge... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections