Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Worth the money

posted by Crimson13x on 08/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Absolutely worth the money spent.
    These work and charge just as they should. And all seemed to be free of any visual defects.
    The pair of batteries here are cheaper than buying 1 battery from vendors in the US.
    FREE Shipping

Cons:

mAh rating seems to be a little less than labeled in comparison to the sets of grey TrustFire 900 mAh (my grey ones were bought new from individual, so unsure of their origin).
    The ones I received are slightly longer than the batteries I mentioned above. The do fit into a AA type enclosure, but it is a tight fit lengthwise.
    Tracking issues (saw when they left China, but nothing till they arrived at my door). Shipping also takes a while, expect a few weeks if ordering from the US. But, did I mention the shipping is free? :)

OtherThoughts:

I bought these for a variable voltage (linear regulated) box mod e-cigarette. With moderate to heavy usage vaping, I would cycle through both sets of my grey batteries (parallel in the circuitry) in a 24 hour period. With these I find myself reaching for a third set by late in the evening.
    They also seem to hold their charge, with little voltage drop off until they actually need charging. This may change with more usage.

Bottomline:

None of the "cons" I listed above are what I would consider a deal breaker. If you know you are going to cycle through sets of batteries often, I would suggest these as quite an good buy.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections