DX » Community » Reviews » Vonets VAP11N Mini Wireless 802.11n 150Mbps Wi-Fi Signal Bridge / Repeater - White
Customer’s impression:
Muito bom ... Excelente !!! Small size and easy to setup
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysiqueira265 on 12/17/2014

Fácil de usar.....muito bom o sinal...pequeno e prático...com certeza vou comprar mais....recomendo a todos mesmo Read more

Impression:Muito bom ... Excelente !!!;

0 0 0

• posted bywakebuyer on 11/28/2014

It is mini size, small size, nice and works very well with TV receiver. It´s easy to setup Good Price. Read more

Impression:Small size and easy to setup;

0 0 0

• posted byLMGPereira on 06/29/2014

I bought this product to connect to my satellite receiver after my access point broke down. It is relatively easy to install. Great design. Very discrete. The installation manual is clear and precise. Works well with my dreambox and with other gadgets. I noticed that is easier to initiate connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySam0706 on 06/27/2014

This is a very simple way to connect your TV, if you don't want to get the original equipment wi-fi dongle which costs you a rib and an eye. Easily configurable and lightweight. Weak signal reception, works fine as long as it is in the same room as the router. Cell phones and laptops have greater range ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackDaniels1964 on 03/04/2014

It is a lot smaller than I thought. Upon delivery, I plugged it into the USB port for power and into the Ethernetport for networking. Surf to the webinterface, adjust all settings and you're good to go. I should have ordered 2. Speed is nice, although speed is of lesser importance since the bridge will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybouby on 11/13/2013

I have an Asus 10' notebook on which I installed Ubuntu. Problem : the wifi card is not recognized any more. No drivers are available. Impossible to re-install Windows - no CD reader !!!!! A notebook without wifi networking, is no more a notebook. I tried dozens of solutions without results. Finally,... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byJorkapp on 11/04/2013

Everything. 802.11n compatible, light and compact, USB powered. A true bridge, does not subnet the connected device. Very easy setup through web browser. English/Chinese manual. USB power cord is a little short for what I need, but an extension cord solved that. Power/Activity LEDs are quite bright, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections