DX » Community » Reviews » Vonets VAP11N Mini Wireless 802.11n 150Mbps Wi-Fi Signal Bridge / Repeater - White
Customer’s impression:
muito bom GREAT DEVICE Works but unreliable Muito bom ... Excelente !!! Small size and easy to setup
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9492100 on 07/10/2015

Set this up as bridge to satellite box. Easy set up and working but keeps losing signal. Tried a tp link unit in the same job and that works fine. Don't buy if you want to use as bridge.

Impression:Works but unreliable;

0 0 0

• posted byaugustoarruda on 04/28/2015

O produto apesar de um pouco complicado para instalação se mostrou muito bom ao ser configurado.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byralvac on 03/21/2015

muito bom produto, entrega um pouco demorada

0 0 0

• posted bysiqueira265 on 12/17/2014

Fácil de usar.....muito bom o sinal...pequeno e prático...com certeza vou comprar mais....recomendo a todos mesmo

Impression:Muito bom ... Excelente !!!;

0 0 0

• posted bywakebuyer on 11/28/2014

It is mini size, small size, nice and works very well with TV receiver. It´s easy to setup Good Price.

Impression:Small size and easy to setup;

0 0 0

• posted bymarlonrs on 10/21/2014

cumpre o que promete, gostei, estou usando em uma smart tv da panasonic e funcionou perfeitamente.

0 0 0

• posted byamarantus on 07/31/2014

Pros : works as expected Cons : none

Impression:GREAT DEVICE ,Best value for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byLMGPereira on 06/29/2014

I bought this product to connect to my satellite receiver after my access point broke down. It is relatively easy to install. Great design. Very discrete. The installation manual is clear and precise. Works well with my dreambox and with other gadgets. I noticed that is easier to initiate to if a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySam0706 on 06/27/2014

This is a very simple way to connect your TV, if you don't want to get the original equipment wi-fi dongle which costs you a rib and an eye. Easily configurable and lightweight. Weak signal reception, works fine as long as it is in the same room as the router. Cell phones and laptops have greater... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackDaniels1964 on 03/04/2014

It is a lot smaller than I thought. Upon delivery, I plugged it into the USB port for power and into the Ethernetport for networking. Surf to the webinterface, adjust all settings and you're good to go. I should have ordered 2. Speed is nice, although speed is of lesser importance since the will... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere