DX » Community » Reviews » Beiduoli BL12201 Sponge Suction Cup Bullet for Kids - Orange (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
price Good stuff just fine Better than Nerff original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymissaloha on 05/10/2015

These babies shoot fast,the smaller cup suction eliminates friction allowing it to shoot farther. It sticks to smooth surfaces well, and eventually some will fall off. However, they do stick and stay. It does work using cartridge, however the loading pin eventually does tear the foam at the tip... Read more

Impression:Good stuff,Better than Nerff original;

0 0 0

• posted byJavader on 01/29/2015

-Completely compatible wiith Nerf. Totalmente compatible con Nerf -Grate Idea to have a suction cap. More enjoyable playing. Gran idea la ventosa en la punta. Más opciones de juego - The foam is stronger than original nerff. La espuma es más resistente que las originales de nerff - At the the tip... Read more

Impression:Better than Nerff original;

0 0 0

• posted bygauci10 on 01/29/2015

these aee very good with the price, I bought 5 packets of these for my little cousin for his nerd maverick and they work just fine, they're lighter thatch the nerf ones so it increases the range

0 0 0

• posted byBelJoost on 01/25/2015

My son got a so called Nerf gun set. It had those sticky-to-clothes arrows. One got lost the first evening. Another got the top of broken after two days. So some spares were needed I guessed. That is why I tried these arrows. These bullets/arrows fit the gun perfectly. The suction top works on to... Read more

Impression:just fine;

0 0 0

• posted byIronmanAR on 12/08/2013

Son baratas y funcionan perfecto. Se pegan muy bien a los vidrios y cosas similares no porosas o rugosas, lo típico de una sopapa. La sopapa del frente se suele despegar pero el tubo de esponja no se rompe, un poco de pegamento y listo. Tardaron mucho en llegar, pero eso seguro es por la que... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypramod0077 on 08/15/2013

Good foam bullets for the price, which are compatible with Nerf guns, but the original Nerf refills cost more than twice as much. Its lighter than the original ones, so the range is increased by about two thirds. The suction cup tends to peel off from the foam, but that is not a problem, you can... Read more

Bullets compatible with Nerf comparison with nerf bullet Chinese brand Bullets in Nerf Maverick

0 0 2

DX Everywhere