DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bear Curtain Clasps/Holders (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/09/2014

If you like bears, and you have curtains in your home, this is a excellent choice. And they give a kitsch style touch to your windows. It is a bit expensive for what it is, but their price is acceptable. Material of the strings is a bit poor, but is pretty resistent. Material of the plushes and the button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalilennon on 06/24/2013

Great Idea Cute Design Great for kids rooms. It lacks of more regulations, can be kind of small, depending on the tipe of your curtain. In my case, I use it in a black out kind of a curtain, that has a heavy fabric, its hard to fit the smal lace, leaving some mark on it. No possibility of choosing color ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byziemkos on 02/08/2013

They're realy cute and they do work. Well sawn. Made with nice materials. For that price certainly a bargain. None I could think of. My eight year old daughter loves to play with them so they don't always hold the curtains. Which also means they can be used over and over again, unlike some other produts ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byErancara on 09/23/2012

very cute. good quality. keeps my curtins hooked up tightly. gives the room a nice add. you cannot choose which style of beras you recieve... the rubber band that keeps him locked will probably wear soon... but for now it is holding up well if it was possible to choose which bear you get it would be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEcolodger on 04/09/2012

The little bears are really Well Made and gave my girlfriend's bedroom a really cute touch. I taught the would be a bit bigger, but that isn't a problem...instead it is the photograhs which does not give the real dimentions of the size. The bears are reallly well made, absolutelly cute, and above all,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonyK5 on 03/01/2012

Really good quality, very well made, nicely designed. Look nice and comfy. Strong string which holds the curtain. All details seem to be thought out carefully. Look strong - I mean, they will not tear or get worn out easily. None really. I was glad to get light blue ones, they match my room perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrleonardi on 01/25/2011

Really cute. This is made of really good quality plush. Mine came the same model as the first photo. Don´t know why of the "Dalmation" description in tittle. I was affraid I gonna receive a dog instead of a bear, but apparently I´ve got lucky :) Not so small as I thought, hand size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywebemsegundos on 04/08/2010

In English: Beautiful and usefull. If you looking for nice bears for children room, it´s perfect. Em Português: Bonito e utilizável. Cumpre o papel para quarto infantil. In English: Very very small. Hand size. But at this price, if very good. Em Português: Muito, muito pequeno. Cabe na palma da mão. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylguard on 09/29/2009

Good value for it. Looks nice in a children bedroom. Ease to use. It lacks of more regulations, can be kind of small, depending on the tipe of your curtain. In my case, I use it in a black out kind of a curtain, that has a heavy fabric, its hard to fit the smal lace, leaving some mark on it. It could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatthewdownload on 10/22/2008

Brilliantly built - high quality. They make a fantastic present. And the price... what can I say?!?!?! I mean it's fantastic for something this good. They're very small - smaller than you would expect. This isn't a problem at all however. Make sure your windows are the right type also or it won't look ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections