DX » Community » Reviews » YJ-32 Pet's Dog Nylon Collar w/ 3-Mode Pink LED - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Bright Buen producto Batery Empty
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMariaswat on 06/15/2015

It disappeared a bit in his fur, but it was ok. The light from the collar was . satisfactory although it could have been.brighter. I have not tried changing batteries, but i think you can do that Ok buy

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byibaraya on 05/28/2015

Batery empty:(

Impression:Batery Empty;

0 0 0

• posted bygatito7874 on 04/05/2015

Collar de buena calidad soporta perro de medediano/grande, la iluminacion perfecta para paseos por la noche y tener la mascota localizada, recomiendo 100x100

Impression:good,Buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted byfire80 on 03/04/2015

My dog is very black and you can not see her outside at night. This collar will be very usefull as we have a cottage and sit at the campfire almost every night in the summer. My last dog was dark as well and we would step on her while she lay by the fire because you couldn't see her. When I saw I... Read more

Impression:good,Bright,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypoltorres on 09/16/2014

Pros: Really cheap, and really useful, the battery have a long duration and the light does not bother the dog, Contra: maybe the light zone is something short, and the battery is only for one use, and you need buy new battery, may be was better one recharger battery At the end it is a nice and if... Read more

Impression:Quality-price exelent;

0 0 0

• posted byfireworks2nite on 05/09/2014

This would have to be the BEST collar I have bought for my dogs. I regularly take them walking at night at the local park and this helps for me to see where they are. I can let them roam, have freedom yet keep an eye on their location so they don't get into trouble. I love it, I love it, I love I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

Perfectly fits my dog. Guess that's all that is required from the collar ;) It also has a glowing line that's lit by a LED in the small box that has a button. When pressing - switches between steady light and strobe (two different speeds). The light emits at one point and spreads through all the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYvlus on 12/09/2013

Very strong collar - can reliably be used for large dogs - Light is removable - Bright, evenly distributed light - Very Cheap Its a strong collar for dog and its well built The battery compartment is a bit fragile, not a big issue though, just be aware of that when replacing the battery. It's a a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere