DX » Community » Reviews » YJ-32 Pet's Dog Nylon Collar w/ 3-Mode Pink LED - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfireworks2nite on 05/09/2014

This would have to be the BEST collar I have bought for my dogs. I regularly take them walking at night at the local park and this helps for me to see where they are. I can let them roam, have freedom yet keep an eye on their location so they don't get into trouble. I love it, I love it, I love it. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/11/2014

Perfectly fits my dog. Guess that's all that is required from the collar ;) It also has a glowing line that's lit by a LED in the small box that has a button. When pressing - switches between steady light and strobe (two different speeds). The light emits at one point and spreads through all the green ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYvlus on 12/09/2013

Very strong collar - can reliably be used for large dogs - Light is removable - Bright, evenly distributed light - Very Cheap Its a strong collar for dog and its well built The battery compartment is a bit fragile, not a big issue though, just be aware of that when replacing the battery. It's a very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections