DX » Community » Reviews » Aquarium Flexible Silicone Air Tube - White (10m)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkakl on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and it does what it supposed to do. 10m is a good length for most tanks. Cons:You can't really complain at this price. The only cons I could think of is that the tube is a bit soft. You need to be careful when setting it up, gonna make sure air can actually t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorkarpil on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very long length. Good quality silicone. Sticks very good at the connections and doesnt fall out. Doesnt break, change color, turn too soft or too hard from the water (however not tested with salty water). Cons:May not look very transparent as the standard pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygenebot on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite cheap, good quality and translucent. I've had my tubing sitting in hot to warm water for weeks and there is no degradation. it's a great price for 10m. The 5mm tolerances seem good and have fit snugly onto the pump i have. (also bought from DX.com) Cons:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections