DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Man-Made Alloy Flintstones for Zippo Oil / Flint Lighter - Bronze + Red (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPcvanvliet on 05/06/2014

Fairly priced item to be used with zippo or alike type of fuel lighters. Like the ones also sold on DX.com You get a lot of flints for very little amount of money These flintstones seems to fade faster then the black colored ones, but none the less for the price you can't go wrong. not applicable Its'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimso on 12/20/2013

good product but might well wish that there were more alloy flintstone in each packaging good alloy flintstone to zippo flint oil ligther, at a low price works for which they are to be:) well known product in smart and good design. nice easy and get the flint stones out. just turn on the Red wheel. reasonable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKolaSarajevo on 12/06/2013

great packaging, looks legit, works good as original one. In my zippo, it lights very fast and good. there is no need to pay more if i do not have to. this came very fast, shipping almost instant. great saving! no cons, item is as described, works very good. if i have had need, i would buy this 10 times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGagman on 11/27/2013

Exceptionnal price for the quantity provided. You get 20 flintstones for a small price. I bought them for a gas pipe lighter. They fit perfectly and provide a fair spark. I think "normal" retail price is about $5 for only one box of 5 stones. None so far, only time can say if these stones are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoshajoe on 11/23/2013

São quatro recipientes com 6 pedras cada. Muito semelhante as originais zippo. Vale bastante a pena. Chegou bem rápido, bem embalado e exatamente como esta exposto no anuncio. Muito bom Ainda não pude testar pois as pedras dos meus isqueiros estão novas. Recebi antes do prazo, o que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorparro on 10/29/2013

They are the cheapest i could find. They work. I mean, they work as fine as more expensive flintstones. And they look exactly the same. Same use, less money. What more could you ask for? I couldn't find anything wrong with this product. Maybe the storage little boxes could be of better cuality, i don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinn3 on 07/04/2013

Cheap product and you get a pretty large quantity of flintstones. In Sweden you only get one of these for 60 sek, which is 8 usd, so this is a great deal for swedes. There aren't really any cons except they are so small that you easily loose them. I also kind of wish they should have come in one cartridge ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygostskull on 05/01/2013

so first off this product is CHEAPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 bucks buys you 4 flint storage pieces, with 5 flints each, they usually cost 1.50 at my regular gas station. they are decent quality, not the best unfortunately. but nothing a little bit of cleaner wont fix. i recieved one of these with a small crack ... Read more

flint1 flint 2 flint 3

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections