DX » Community » Reviews » 20896 Zinc Alloy Keychain w/ Rings - Silver (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeMinky on 06/01/2014

It's small, smooth and the construction is better than a previous model I used. Cheap too and well suited for light use. No real cons if used for the right thing. It's for instance less convenient if you want to attach it to a belt loop but for attaching to rings on your backpack it works great. I'm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoel20 on 05/15/2014

They work very good! When i use them and people see them, i always get many nice comments on them! They are nice conversation starters! They where smaller then i expected. The sizes are not shown in metric system so i couldn't read them. It is sometimes difficult to get the keys off them. Especially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygigazman on 01/24/2014

This set of keychain are well built and looks string. There are small, excatly what I wanted for attach my USB memory with my keys. I can, then remove my USB memory very easily ! I used them since more than 1 month and I don't had any problem. I am not desapointed by this product Nothing cons for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMickey101 on 08/30/2013

These are compact, fairly cheap clips. The opening is big enough to fit, for instance, your belt loop. Spring is strong and hold it well closed. Built quality for the size is good. There is a little play but the clip won't break open easily unless you put quite a bit of force on it. Could have been just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections