DX » Community » Reviews » 6mm BB Green Plastic Bullets (800-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byx3cream on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice shape, good looking, fully filled with bb bullet, nice colour, and can press trigger, good quality, heavy and good plastic around 120 gram, fit into my bb guns perfectly, easy to use and take out the bb bullets 1 by 1 Cons:Price is a little too high for 800... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsc on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome carrying case, pocket sized, can hang off a belt. Cons:Can dispense BBs if it's placed in a bag or knocked over, thus the end needs to be taped if you don't want to have loose BBs everywhere. Sometimes BBs are warped/damaged, they still fire fine thoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelka on 08/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- brightly colored - the grenade dispenses only 1 BB at a time, which makes loading clip very, very easy! - cool looking container that is on my desk and is used to store BBs AND make my room look cooler :) Cons:- build quality is not the greatest - 1 at a tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDman888 on 04/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:these should be 0.2g, as they fire like bb's known to be 0.2g. the container although cheap, works well. They haven't jammed my spring shotgun. Cons:as before, they are poor quality, with heavy mold seems and nipples. Irregular shaped bb's not uncommon either. On the pack... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDman888 on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bright yellow colour (not green) Container dispenses one BB at a time Cons:The BBs are of very bad quality, all of them have heavy seams, and most, about 80% of the BBs have burs and other molding defects. The container is made of cheap plastics OtherThoughts:I originally... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections