DX » Community » Reviews » 6mm BB Silver Plastic Bullets (1000-Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypestil on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The item arrived quickly, fast shipping. Good value for the money. Nice metallic silver color. Works fine for me, using a average BB gun and use for shooting annoying pigeons only. Cons:The finish is not that great, there are molding lines in the middle. Maybe not for pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoppingways on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The products arrived quickly.very fast shipping high effecency.Plastic bullets are good quality.I will buy more and more bullets later Recommended to all clients.Do not spend too much time to think before to buy here.Because all products sold out quickly. Cons:No any thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenato1991 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Legal right product came with no problem, as it was expected, came more or less on time, but now truly trust in DX.com, Cons:pen and not faster, arrived here 30 days, better. also because I'm in Brazil Minas Gerais. more could still be fast masi know it would bring grea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHigorMorato on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good to play at home, to give some shots from enemies, have good quality practice to charge ,great to play at home, the material is good and sturdy packaging practices to take the ball, and fair price Cons:Only a few balls come defective, but they are the minority, I th... Read more

1000 bbs 6mm
    0 0
  • posted bysiqueirah on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The first PRO I need to talk about is the PRICE. For less than 5dolars you get a thousand of these small bullets. I use my BB gun a lot and there's still plenty of them left. -The second and most obvious PRO is the color. I've chosen this one because it's a... Read more

front view superior view loaded Demonstration
    1 0
  • posted byThe5eeK on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap price; - Well built; - Good looking finish; Cons:- The silver coating isn't the best. The bullets silver color is constantly coming off although not completely; - Bullets should be heavier; - The little piece that's supposed to deliver bullets one at t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoatboy77 on 11/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:CHEAP and well built. Nice finish. There are a lot of them! Cons:Some of the bullets break and some are not perfectly round. The bullets could be heavier. OtherThoughts:I recommend throwing away the ones that are not perfectly smooth and round. It can damage y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraul128 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The BBs are made in a nice color , Silver. Sometimes when the sun reflects in a BB looks like it was made of steel. -It comes with a plastic bottle with a special cover that allows load the BBs into magazine easily. -The BBs fits perfectly on my Sig Sauer P22... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 09/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Extremely cheap - Useful and works as intended - I've purchased them with sku 27318 and they seem to work perfectly fine. Cons:- The quality control does not seem to be too great, some of them are slightly different in shape and the paint comes off fairly easily. - I've... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxxy85 on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great price, not to hard on the wallet - Nice color, not like the boring orange or yellow colored bb bullets - Works great with my P355B 6mm Pistol Spring-load BB Gun Toy with Laser Sight and Blue Light Flashlight SKU 27318 - So far encounter no jam with my BB... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections