DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Monkey Curtain Clasps/Holders - Blue Gingham (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ramister on 03/05/2013

Pros: Good product for those who need to leave the curtain open. It is very beautiful and makes the environment becomes more fun. Not as big as it looks in the pictures, but this is not a problem for me. Bom produto para quem precisa deixar a cortina aberta. É muito bonito e faz com que o ambiente fique mais divertido. Não é t&#2... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by manoellah on 02/01/2013

Pros: Beautiful, cool and useful. It's really nice to be able to hold the curtain and ornament the bedroom at the same time! Itarrived in perfect condition. It took less than 20 days for the monkey to get here in Brazil. Cons: No cons at all... It's a perfect gift for a daughter, or sister, or mother, or girlfriend... This is a must have OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Angrecita on 04/20/2012

Pros: Do their work really well Nice fabric, soft and colorful They can be adjusted to two positions. Cons: I really don't find cons at all... I think one might be that my cat seems to love them and she insists in taking them to her bed :) OtherThoughts: Perfect for children's bedrooms, but in my kitchen they look kind of funny as well. Don't k... Read more

0 0
  • posted by NetAmp on 04/15/2012

Pros: I bought these 'curtain monkeys' for my wife, she really loves them. And so do our kids :-) It is certainly worth the price, as the material and production quality is great and the product works exactly as promised. Easy to use and possible to attach in different ways to your curtains. Cons: No cons that I can think of. If I remember corr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zOnVolga on 01/09/2012

Pros: ??????? ????????! ???? ?????? ??????????, ????????, ??? ? ??? ??????? ????????? ?? ????? ????? ? 2 ???? ??????. - Very Cute, my mom loved it! - Easy to put in the Curtain, and fit's very well! - Does the job! - Small Price! Cons: No cons at all. ??????? ??????????? ?? ????????. OtherThoughts: Sometimes children keeps pulling it..hahaha ??... Read more

0 0
  • posted by djpety on 10/18/2011

Pros: - It is worth the price. - My mum get it for her birthday, and she very loves it :) - It holds the curtain great, there is two "mode" of holding. - It's easy to use. - The material is good. - Very funny, and so cute. Cons: - No cons OtherThoughts: Buy it for gift to your girlfriend, mum, grandma, or anybody who loves quality and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ragetrigger on 04/26/2011

Pros: - Very Cute, my mom loved it! - Easy to put in the Curtain, and fit's very well! - Does the job! - Small Price! Cons: - Cheap package, but that's not a problem at all... - One of the monkeys has the tail smaller than the other one! But you can't notice it when it's in the curtain... - Some people may think it's too childlike... OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enggeziel on 03/01/2011

Pros: This is a very nice curtain holder. It comes with two little monkeys, they have a very good size. They have a funny face, children just love it (My daughter loves it). The built quality is very good, it has a high quality material. Very easy to use, just plug each hand into another. Cons: The arms of the monkeys aren’t so long. Than, pay... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rafael2988 on 12/27/2010

Pros: Well, this is a very nice curtain holder. It comes with two litle monkeys, they have a very good size, much bigger than I thought. THey have a funny face, children just love it. The built quality is very good, it has a high quality material. I bought this a long time ago and still did not have any problems. Very easy to use, just plug eac... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rositargentina on 08/18/2010

Pros: - Cute curtain holder. - A perfect and cheap Gift. - Great For kids and not so kids - Buy More and own a little curtain zoo - Great as a gift, or just for around the house. - All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- Cons: -Nothing- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- -All is perfect- OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections