DX » Community » Reviews » Erani E80 8.0" Android 4.1.1 Tablet PC w/ Quad Core / HDMI / Wi-Fi / TF Slot / 3D Games
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvrasseli on 02/27/2014

No lag problems, android runs very well. It seems to be not much strong, It needs protection in the screen and body, they won't support to much impact. The box that comes with it isn't that marvelous too. Anyway you won't use the box, you're buying a tablet. A very good tablet for general use, the price is very good, an excelent aquisition. I'm sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLihumber on 01/11/2014

this tablet works good, built in good materials, comes with screen protector already put, and any 8,0 inch screen protector fits in, its very easy to root if you want to make it work even better, screen is good, very clear and bright, games work good, but most demanding games can work slow at high quality. battery level shown is incorrect, sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDFC1618 on 01/08/2014

Buena calidad de terminación y acabados. Prestaciones muy buenas para su precio. Ultima versión de Android con soporte multiusuario. Viene limpia de aplicaciones parásitas típicas de las tablets de bajo precio. La recepcion de la antena wifi es bastante limitada. No más de 10 metros. Camara delantera de trasera de calidad "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolic on 12/27/2013

Wery good tablet! Did not expect to be soo good but it is nice. Batery life is wery good. Can last for one day if you work on it withouth wifi. wery good screan! no cons! only problem to finde screan protection for it but ok. and the case, but i will bay standard 8 inch case yes! only cons are the bluetooth and biger rom mamory the line of tablet are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGKbraconi on 09/16/2013

las especificaciones son reales, y el ratio calidad/precio es sorprendente, es muy liviano, rendimiento excepcional, la bateria resiste durante todo un día usando las aplicación , buena señal wifi, muy satisfecho el porcentaje de batería es un poco inpreciso (no drama), podría ser mejor si el borde fuera menos ancho una tableta ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsikiimre on 08/25/2013

wery smood working...the battery is goud.the materials that are used are goud.the games vork wery fine .simply its fine the screen is goud.brite and has goud colors the only con is that the batterys level showing is incorrect.... it vorkes fine.for this money its vorts every bucs i vas a litle sceptic buying it. but now i can say that it a great tab.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRensoski on 07/10/2013

Real 8´ screen and nice to read ebooks good quality have otg cable aluminum back good quality the screen flickers from time to time Physical buttons are not of good quality very short battery life, even after being subjected to loading times 24 hours It really does not feel like a quad-core tablet Antutu is locked, you can install it but does not ... Read more

20cm rule 20cm rule 20cm rule
    0 0
  • posted byIcalmeida on 06/26/2013

the specs are real, and the quality surprise-me for the price, lightweith, excepcional performance, the baterry can resists for a entire day using mixed application, good wifi signal, very satisfied the battery percent is innacurated (minor issue), could be better if have bluetooh and ips screen all declared accessories are included and came with screen ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections