DX » Community » Reviews » 6mm BB Black Plastic Bullets (2000-Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybabipang on 09/12/2013

They shipped fast and came in a good bottle. It's really easy to use, just twist the lid off and you can load up. The quality is perfect, I got no issue with them. The packaging overall looks professional and it will last very long. It came a bit different than on the picture, the one I recieved had a lid which you need to twist off instead of an unfolding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoolopes on 06/11/2013

All fine with the product. I've had a look at a full hand of bullets and I could not find or see any problem or defect on those. I still have not received the gun I ordered so I could not test it with a proper shooting. at the moment I could not think of any Cons about this product. It came the way I ordered. I just think that the price could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlaz182 on 04/03/2013

Big amount of bullets that should be enough for some time, quality of bullets, very nice way to put it out of case, quite a hard case so you can't break it easily. I also love the black color as it matches to my gun. There aren't really any. I wanted to buy a grenade version of casing but i ended with this and I'm absolutely loving it. Very nice product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeividFerrari on 03/09/2013

This 2000-pack of 6mm BB Black Plastic Bullets is so good because there are many of them and it takes too long to end delay. This recipient is great cause you get one bullet at time. The recipient gives you the option to get just one bullet ai time, which takes some time to recharge your bb gun. But it's a great pack and you can have fun for a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasgzeoti on 12/31/2012

This 2000-pack of 6mm BB Black Plastic Bullets is so good because there are many of them and it takes too long to end delay. This recipient is great cause you get one bullet at time. The recipient gives you the option to get just one bullet ai time, which takes some time to recharge your bb gun. But it's a great pack and you can have fun for a long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigobiologia on 11/20/2012

Good price, ideal weight, good strength, color discreet quality suitable for use with BB Gun. Packaging strong and durable, with good sealing nozzle allows proper control of how many units you want to handle. The package allows use in transit without loss problems and BB Pellets considerable amount for outside activities. Usually very time consuming,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulioModaneze on 10/19/2012

- Great resistance and aim. - Fits well in every BB Gun. - Came in a nice package that looks like a grenade. - For the price, came so much bullets that will take a long time to buy one more. - Less than 0,5% of broken bullets, i found only 7! - Don't try to use the can escape, just dont work well. Open the can and take what you need, easy and fast. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBeast1944 on 09/18/2012

These BBs are really nice when you want to suprise your enemy, they are almost insible when you shoot them, unlike the white BBs. The price isn't too bad either. Pretty bad quality, the edges aren't perfectly round on some of the BBs. They jam up my AEG, not always but way to often for me to use them. I don't know perhaps I got something different from ... Read more

Different Packaging? BBs inside BBs bad quality
    0 0
  • posted byYuriLopes on 08/04/2012

- Good quality BB's; - They resist very well to impact; - Excelent quantity for the price, this is the best on DX; - The bullets do not affect the shooting of the gun nor the precision of it. - Very few came with defects, like not being round or the bullet was broken in half. In spite of the cons, it is the best BB bullets on DX and a great choice. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandreito on 09/07/2011

Really good,fit in all bb's from dealextreme.the plastic is very hard and from the whole package,only one bullet came with problems.i always get this product because is the best here on dealextreme I once bought one here in brazil and it cost much more and the quality was much worse. It is a little bit difficult to take the bullets out of the package.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections