DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Screen Digitizer for Asus Eee PC 901/904 UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanchomuzax on 06/24/2013

The shiny screen finish looks much better than the matte original finish. Works perfectly. Really easy to install. Makes an Eee PC a very nice priced touch PC. The supplier sent another type, so I don't know use it. The returns is problematic. That's why I asked for the price difference. It happened fortunately. It saddens me that I wasn't the right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHezzo on 11/13/2009

Works perfectly with my EEEPC901 Touch panel fits nicely between screen and front bezel. Includes drivers Glass panel so my 2 orders that I made I got 4 broken out of 6 units. All had cracked panel. No bluetooth or wait there was, my 1st panel had bluetooth but none of the others had. Well there was 1 other that had the components at the controller ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjim291phantom on 05/11/2009

This is without a doubt the cheapest touchscren upgrade on the market for the Eee 901. But that's not the good news. The good news is that it works great! The screen is thin, approximately 1mm, so its important to be patient and careful when fitting it but I've had no trouble with bowing or any other issues. The screen maintains good calbiration - I ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections