DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Screen Digitizer for Asus 10" Eee PC 1000 UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpring on 04/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well once setup Cons:No install info provided. OtherThoughts:Make sure you have kept all the wires in the correct place in the 'hinges' Remember where the small screws came from. Three small chrome screws go in the battery compartment. Make sure the wires... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthneo on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So far i'm loving this. As soon as i got my package from DX i threw everything else i got to the side and installed this bad boy. The installation took maybe 2 hours (there are a ton of screws in the asus eee 1000he-b. Cons:It doesn't come with a CD for drivers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykl3vr on 02/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheapest I could find with free shipping, and I trust DX unlike some site I just googled. It works Lots of fun Great for netbooks where touchpad mice are limiting. Cons:No instructions No double sided tape or rubber (come on DX it woulda costed like 10cents to include the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchrek on 10/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:GReat price and well made piece of electronics. As long as you know how to take the netbook apart and are handy with screwdrivers you're set. Cons:Not innately compatable with Windows 7. When I installed it with Win7 the OS recognized it, but couldn't calibrat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXarinatan on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a seriously fun feature to add to your netbook, and useful when reading things like PDFs or scrolling through photos and stuff. Cons:It's kinda hard to install, not that it's technically hard, The installation kinda speaks for itself, cover your screen with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyno82 on 06/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great priced touch screen for eee i was looking around everywhere then i stumbled onto this one. Works great, easy enough to install, seems to be strong enough (seeing i throw my laptop bag across my car every morning) if you know what your doing GET ONE Cons:there was... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoteasa on 06/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Make your netbook a touchscreen for less than $70! Have something that most people don't and be the envy! Great for my wife's office note program. Not too bad to install on my ASUS eee 1000HE. Cons:Voids warranty because you must remove a "void warranty" stick... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswitchdoctor on 06/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:IF you are VERY comfortable in taking nearly EVERY single screw out of your EEEPC and laying it out all over the table, this is for you! But if you are not familiar with insides of laptops then YOU WILL LIKELY KILL YOUR COMPUTER! And since this voids warranty an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byENNNN on 04/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:touchscreens are very useful. it is NOT bluetooth, it is usb, it also works when bluetooth is disabled. Cons:makes your screen a little darker and more reflective. is made of glass and therefore easy to crack. OtherThoughts:too bad, that i caused a small crack on the ed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaraldmec on 04/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The touchscreen works great. It's very sensitive. -The software delivered with the touchscreen is good. It's easy to use and you can adjust a lot of settings with it. -It is also a usb hub, so you can connect more usb devices to it. -It also works with windows 7, and lin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections