Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Touch-tastic

posted by Ryno82 on 06/27/2009
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

great priced touch screen for eee i was looking around everywhere then i stumbled onto this one. Works great, easy enough to install, seems to be strong enough (seeing i throw my laptop bag across my car every morning) if you know what your doing GET ONE

Cons:

there was a few but i could get over it. This product is defently OEM it doesnt have a fancy box or instructions just the bits and pieces thrown into a whatever box. mine wasnt supplyed with any shock proof tape or mounting foams but i had bits at home to get by. this is a dificult mod and if you dont know what your doing u will probally wreck your eee.

OtherThoughts:

This item is a great little project to do i had mine installed in under 2 hours been using it ever since. way handier using touchscreen on couch and in bed instead of the awkward touchpad. I have noticed there is a very slight bulge when i close the lid of the eee, this is only expected becuase there is another layer in the screen now, this could be fixed if i moded the plastic housing arround the screen, but its not that bad so i wont bother.

Bottomline:

Great product if you have any skills in electronics. would be nice if DX posted installion guide PDF with the product description but theres heaps of info on the net about this anyway. So if your thinking about getting a touchscreen for eee this one seems as good as any, works well, very responcive and fun to use. BUY ONE YOU CANT GO WRONG

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections