DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Puppy Curtain Clasps/Holders (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by allysim on 05/24/2014

Pros: quick delivery , faster than expected. and product as describe well package . Cute and innovative. Bought it because i bought curtain from IKea and some of the curtain has no tie . so this was perfect. Cons: one of it was a bit stain. wish it wasnt stain . But oh well will be too troublesome to send it back for exchange. OtherThoughts: so... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by suckers on 03/14/2013

Pros: They are cheap and they cames in a 2 pack. They are a nice touch for kids room. Also they are really cute and the materials are good and soft. It hold the curtains very well, very strong. The size is perfect. They are perfect as a gift as well. Cons: The curtains should not be thin, otherwise the puppies will not be able to hold it tight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hleyton on 12/26/2012

Pros: nice pair of stuffed puppies to hold curtains, 100% compliant with the required function, ideal gift for a woman or girl. Product good endings makes it look good quality and durable Cons: none so far, maybe should include a mounting bracket to the wall, so when the curtains are closed or else because there is no place to leave them OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Nchalo on 08/21/2012

Pros: Well.. there is not much things to say about this product. It works as it suppossed to do it. The puppy really holds the curtain haha!! Cons: It might be too lilte. It would be nice if the puppy grows a little bit. Anyway the product is not bad at all. OtherThoughts: Well.. there is not much things to say about this product. It works as i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by esha2004 on 08/15/2012

Pros: Great idea. It is simple and easy to use, nice and pretty. Good quality curtains holders. Suitable for any interior. Securely fix even the most heavy curtains. Cons: Buttons would look better in black or white. Another small disadvantage is that they slip off the thin curtains or tulle. OtherThoughts: It is a good and inexpensive gift for... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fitzie on 11/29/2011

Pros: I saw these on the site and immediately fell in love with them they are the cutest curtain holders I have ever seen, so much so I ordered another 3pairs they totally get noticed when visitors come around and the ask where I got them from so I put them onto your site to become members and get other bargains as well, love the simple yet eff... Read more

0 0
  • posted by liscka on 11/28/2011

Pros: Look cute, nice material, great gift for dog lovers and also for kids, very easy to use Cons: I do not have any on my mind OtherThoughts: I bought these puppies for my boyfriend, he s kind of a dog lover, he was very nicely surprised and enjoyed to put his new dogs to various positions and combinations over the curtains in our room, i mus... Read more

0 0
  • posted by fitzie on 11/23/2011

Pros: Cute for pulling the curtains so the sun comes in I've also had people ask me where did I get them from so I've had to order another two pair of them if the curtain is very thin though the dog will slide down so keep this in mind reasonably made and the heads are offset so you can have them looking at one another, the color seems to go we... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hbadenes on 07/23/2011

Pros: They are truly cute. I ordered the white with black spots version, and it combines perfectly with almost anything. They look really nice holding the curtains. The quality is surprisingly high as well. And since this is not a toy, no moveable parts, etc., it feels it will last forever. The strip that locks in the button is elastic, so it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by janadila on 06/10/2011

Pros: Nice Cute Puppy. looks very good once placed on the curtain. its neck is little angled as to show its looking away from the curtain, this is very nice once placed both side of the window they look like looking at each other. built quality is good. Cons: Mine has a big label on the back of the puppy saying it made in china and this label i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections