DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Puppy Curtain Clasps/Holders (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallysim on 05/24/2014

quick delivery , faster than expected. and product as describe well package . Cute and innovative. Bought it because i bought curtain from IKea and some of the curtain has no tie . so this was perfect. one of it was a bit stain. wish it wasnt stain . But oh well will be too troublesome to send it back for exchange. so far so good. no complaints. would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHupii on 09/18/2013

This item is very cute and for its price for a small decorations, its awesome! Looks great on the curtains, hanging there like made to it :) The dog looks great and its made with love, not in a hurry ;) Its alot smaller i though, should be a bit bigger. But in this form, it still does what its made for! I would buy more of these, the price for 2 piece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyampy on 09/10/2013

Belo efeito para enfeitar a cortina das crianças, além de ser muito fácil de usar. O material do qual foi confeccionado parece ser de boa qualidade. Preço muito acessível. Talvez pudesse ser um pouco maior, pois apesar de sua utilidade ser a de prender as cortinas, se fosse um pouco maior traria também o fator decora&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsoulforged on 09/02/2013

+ cheap. + build quality looks good + useful for holding curtains back + cute looking, so useful for giving as presents + the strap is long so you can use on any curtain. + the button for holding the strap may be loose on some products (bought 4, 1 of them was loose). Still nothing to be not repairable with a needle and a thread. the dalmatians are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzerjiog on 08/02/2013

Very good product, very useful to keep the curtains open and let in light. My daughter is more than happy with this product. Muy buen producto, muy util para evitar que las cortinas se abran y dejen pasar la luz. Mi hija esta mas que feliz con este producto. Honestly I can not find anything bad about this product, is a very simple product that does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

They are cheap and they cames in a 2 pack. They are a nice touch for kids room. Also they are really cute and the materials are good and soft. It hold the curtains very well, very strong. The size is perfect. They are perfect as a gift as well. The curtains should not be thin, otherwise the puppies will not be able to hold it tight. You can combine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhleyton on 12/26/2012

nice pair of stuffed puppies to hold curtains, 100% compliant with the required function, ideal gift for a woman or girl. Product good endings makes it look good quality and durable none so far, maybe should include a mounting bracket to the wall, so when the curtains are closed or else because there is no place to leave them Great for gifts or decorate,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNchalo on 08/21/2012

Well.. there is not much things to say about this product. It works as it suppossed to do it. The puppy really holds the curtain haha!! It might be too lilte. It would be nice if the puppy grows a little bit. Anyway the product is not bad at all. Well.. there is not much things to say about this product. It works as it suppossed to do it. The puppy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesha2004 on 08/15/2012

Great idea. It is simple and easy to use, nice and pretty. Good quality curtains holders. Suitable for any interior. Securely fix even the most heavy curtains. Buttons would look better in black or white. Another small disadvantage is that they slip off the thin curtains or tulle. It is a good and inexpensive gift for friends and relatives. Also it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfitzie on 11/29/2011

I saw these on the site and immediately fell in love with them they are the cutest curtain holders I have ever seen, so much so I ordered another 3pairs they totally get noticed when visitors come around and the ask where I got them from so I put them onto your site to become members and get other bargains as well, love the simple yet effective dots ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections