DX » Community » Reviews » HuiJiaQi 8921 53-in-1 Multi-Purpose Precision Screwdriver Set - Yellow Green + Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Outstanding Quality pieces Muito bom / very good Láser verde Gran Love the KIT!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobrodrigues on 08/29/2014

Pros: Nice box, not too big. The pieces are secured with rubber so the don't fall if you turn the box upside down even open. The pieces are made with materials. The main tool is magnetic what helps to find the missing screw ich is inside the electronic board kit. Cons: None so far, i'm loving it. Read more

Impression:Outstanding Quality pieces;

1 0
  • posted byMFujii on 08/29/2014

Muito bom o produto, a parte que mais gostei foram a caixa e o fato de ter como mudar o ângulo e os prolongadores. Recomendo. ;) Very good product, the best part is that cool box and the fact that the screwdriver works with differents angles and the protractors. Recommended. ;) Read more

Impression:Muito bom / very good;

0 0
  • posted bysaicus on 08/17/2014

The laser IS bright! Even in normal temperatures and daylight it is recommended to limit it to 30 seconds or less per use to avoid heat buildup. Just like the laser pointers you use to play with your pets, you should ALWAYS avoid direct eye exposure to laser beam. You wouldn't stare into a very bright flashlight, and you should not allow direct contact ... Read more

Impression:Láser verde Gran;

0 1
  • posted byjahkobi on 08/15/2014

Pros: This product is 100% useful. Its so useful in fact I used it for the whole day when it came in! Cons: NONE other than 3 week shipping when it said 24 hrs... I recommend this product over other ones, and if it is not in your price range, then try to throw down a little extra cash to get this Item. Read more

Impression:Love the KIT!;

0 0
  • posted byMrSeiko on 06/10/2014

Great set, The case is very sturdy. Clip keeps the case closed when not in use. Clip to keep the case closed in Spring loaded, so when you release it, it's easy to open the case. The sliding latch to open the case has spring resistance to help prevent accidentally opening the case. Great assortment of bits. A small detail, but one of the bits does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycycledohc on 03/17/2014

All the tiny little bits and pieces of driver sets that you will ever likely need in one case. Case seems fairly sturdy and all fits together well. Bits all fit well and are held well together. Handle is nice and grippy. Case could be stronger but more would probably be overkill. As bits are all small the labels of what is what could probably be a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChubbyBoy on 11/23/2013

well built, fully magnetized from top to bottom. casing not flimsy. tibs are really easy to pull out from the rubber ring and holds well in it too. comes with extension rods and can shorten and lengthen the screwdriver is a plus especially good for diy desktop pc. highly recommend for those whom like to have a small box set to deal with those small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydieg311 on 07/19/2013

really complete, the most complete tool set i could find, better quality than expected and very useful. much better delivery time than i was expecting (2.5 weeks) istructions are written in chinese, and it is quite expensive but as i said, it is the most complete set i could find, apart from that, no cons at all. really recommend it, if you want a complete ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltecnicucho on 05/31/2013

Excellent quality materials, practical to make it larger or shorter for difficult access in some screws. The packaging is really great to preserve it. almost all the types of screw tips that exist for the gadget and there are magnetic all the parts including the expansions None yet. The construction materials made it strong for the every day use I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomw72000 on 05/09/2013

MANY types of screw tips, and they are held in by rubber rings that fit then snugly. They are easy to pull out and put back in the case, also into the driver since it is magnetic Surprisingly none thus far, I already used a torx screw to unscrew a part of a toy. As I was reviewing this my friend saw the picture and recognized it, then stated "That ... Read more

0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections