DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animals Curtain Clasps/Holders (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyamiariadna on 07/31/2013

The bears are really cute, small and useful. Great gift for everyone, a child or a grandmother. Price is good. My grandma loves them, they give a touch of sweetness to the room. They have two buttons to put the curtain around them and the quality is really good. What I like about them is that is an orginal gift. Everyone likes them No cons really. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitorpezzuti on 01/28/2013

Really cute in your curtains! The material is also good, doesn't seem fragile. If for some reason it deteriorates, it is probably easy to fix it. Its a good gift to you best friend's little daughter! If you don't want to use it to hold curtains, you can hang them somewhere else (on a chandelier, for example) in a decorative way, it's also pretty cool!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantiago31 on 03/07/2011

ENGLISH: - it's very cute, I'll pull the curtains to decorate my son's to come room PORTUGUÊS: - muito bonitinhos, eu colocarei para enfeitar as cortinas do quarto do meu filho vindouro ENGLISH: - the bands seem a little fragile, I think withn a short time I have to replace them PORTUGUÊS: -os elásticos parecem um pouco fragéis, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecrosis99 on 12/10/2010

They are indeed cute! Price is reasonable. They clasp well and look to be durable. My Cat loves them too, he plays with them when he jumps on the window sill. Choices!! I wish DX would add a feature to select which type you want. The first order I got blue bears which I didn't like the color match for the curtains I had intended for. The second order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 11/02/2010

-good price! -well build! -original ! -can give like a gift! -Does what it is supposed to! -Dx could have different codes related to the clasps types... -to me came two monkeys (different of the photos).But it's ok!! -They came in a plastic bag. To give like a gift, you will have to put in a different bag. -nice to put in kids room! - Certainty, who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLux0001 on 06/13/2010

Very cute. The Build quality looks pretty good to me. Does what it is supposed to. Since it has an elastic band to tie around it works for different kind of curtain thickness without feeling loose. I got a light green bear (look in the photos section to find it) instead of something similar to the animal in the photo (although it says assorted animals)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbhalla on 08/05/2008

Item is cute. Cuddly very soft and a great present. Very small, smaller than the picture. You could cradle one in the palm of my hand so its great for children and their bedrooms. I didn't get the monkey, even though I was expecting the monkey the dog is still ok though. There are numerous occasions were people have got the dog so it didn't come as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjneurose on 07/27/2008

- Great Gift!! - Very well done!! - High quality!! - They are soft!! Very nice and the children and women go worship. - Small, the picture seems more!! - I thought it was more!! I think that the size could be a little cheaper, in the photo appears to be much greater. But nothing that discouraged the buyer. - With certainty who buy that product will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylazyemily on 07/20/2008

- cute decoration for my room! :) - good price! - they are soft!! - good quality and stays on your curtains - i dont know what else!! - i didnt get the monkey!! .. - they sent me dogs.. they are cute but i would have rather have the monkeys!! :( - monkeys are cuter then dogs! :( i really wanted the monkey ones but oh well. the dogs are ok too :S maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinditik on 07/18/2008

Absolutely loved this product Does its job perfectly, no problems with holding curtains together. Cute factor, great gift for mom, girlfriend etc. Comes with velcro Comes in a packet with supercute pose Small, extremely small, much smaller than what photos suggest. 1 of them was defective, the cloth hadnt been dyed properly on 1 side. Will try RMA for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections