DX » Community » Reviews » Alice A506 Electric Guitar Strings Set (Super Light)
Customer’s impression:
Good Stuff! Cheap and good. Nice product and great price!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxkris6x on 11/11/2015

buena calidad de cuerdas y en un buen empaque nada que envidiar con otras cuerdas

Impression:Good Stuff!,Cheap and good.,Nice product and great price!;

0 0 0

• posted bykeeying on 07/10/2015

Have purchased this multiple times over the years Great product and at a great price point too! I use them for both my electric and acoustic guitars Highly recommended!

Great Strings that Warrant Multiple Reorders

Impression:Good Stuff!;

0 0 0

• posted byguato19 on 04/24/2015

Thank u very much i like this product very much i will reorder again soon,are easy to use and have nice sound on my guitar :)

Impression:Nice product and great price!;

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaforever on 03/02/2015

My son is begining playing electric guitar and he has broken two string. Buying this item i'm sure i will have supplies for his learning. It seems to be professional strings and whit a good price.

Impression:Cheap and good.;

0 0 0

• posted byteslan223 on 05/19/2014

Plain steels are nickel plated, therefore they don't rust! the only famous company which offers plated plains is Elixir, and here you have it on entry-level strings. That's just brilliant! (thank you china). Instead of these fake whitelabel strings fom china THEY DON'T BREAK! Actually, the is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumarghaffar on 11/16/2013

Coated Steel makes i t a very strong selection for a guitar strings thSteel Core of the string is a remarkable source of strength Nickel Alloy Wound on it gives it a bright shiny silver appearence that is easy on the eyes Plastic Bag around it is the safe keeping that strings need 6 strings E A D... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydag64 on 11/13/2013

Muy buen sonido, a pesar del precio, muy brillante, buen sustain, excelente presentación, la calidad de las cuerdas es óptima para ensayar y practicar, sin necesidad de invertir en cuerdas de mayor precio. Salvo que busquemos "ese" sonido particular. Muy buen producto, muy No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbijl on 11/02/2013

Good quality these strings. I use them during music lessons in the classroom. The students turning the mechanics of the guitar very often. But they are getting in tune again really easy and stay in tune. None. For the price it's a very good product. They come in different thicknesses. The are how... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDBlackmore on 10/02/2013

Uma boa opção para quem quer manter cordas novas e sempre ter um jogo de cordas extra para casos de "emergência". As cordas falam bem, apesar do preço, é só deixar o efeito psicológico de estar usando cordas baratas de lado. Deveria estar especificado... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangefarceur on 09/27/2013

As mentioned by others, I expected theses strings to break very soon, but no. I have been using a set for more than a year on a Lespaul that I play casually but sometimes very hard for two weeks! They don't seem to wear and rust like usual strings (ernie balls or others) would do, so they are to... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere