DX » Community » Reviews » Alice A506 Electric Guitar Strings Set (Super Light)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byumarghaffar on 11/16/2013

Coated Steel makes i t a very strong selection for a guitar strings thSteel Core of the string is a remarkable source of strength Nickel Alloy Wound on it gives it a bright shiny silver appearence that is easy on the eyes Plastic Bag around it is the safe keeping that strings need 6 strings E A D G B ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydag64 on 11/13/2013

Muy buen sonido, a pesar del precio, muy brillante, buen sustain, excelente presentación, la calidad de las cuerdas es óptima para ensayar y practicar, sin necesidad de invertir en cuerdas de mayor precio. Salvo que busquemos "ese" sonido particular. Muy buen producto, muy recomendable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbijl on 11/02/2013

Good quality these strings. I use them during music lessons in the classroom. The students turning the mechanics of the guitar very often. But they are getting in tune again really easy and stay in tune. None. For the price it's a very good product. They come in different thicknesses. The students are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDBlackmore on 10/02/2013

Uma boa opção para quem quer manter cordas novas e sempre ter um jogo de cordas extra para casos de "emergência". As cordas falam bem, apesar do preço, é só deixar o efeito psicológico de estar usando cordas baratas de lado. Deveria estar especificado no an&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangefarceur on 09/27/2013

As mentioned by others, I expected theses strings to break very soon, but no. I have been using a set for more than a year on a Lespaul that I play casually but sometimes very hard for two weeks! They don't seem to wear and rust like usual strings (ernie balls or others) would do, so they are still quite ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndersPins on 05/06/2013

Nice exterior packaging. Sealed inner packages. No defects as I can see. Nice sound and great flexibility. None that I know of.... The ball ends was a bit big for one of my guitars, but if there's a will, there is a way. These strings does just what they're supposed to do. They sound great and the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

Hey, for $3 I was expecting an install break. I very slowly tuned up to the right pitch, expecting that awful PING! that meant I wasted my money. Never happened. All 6 stings went on fine, and play nice. I bought these strings as spares, but my Boomers order didn't arrive on time, so these went on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 09/24/2012

Really cheap and the sound you get and the feeling when playing your guitar is quite good!! I recommend this cheap electric guitar strings set to all playing electric guitar.. they might save you from a hurry and they are cheap enough to keep them on hand at any time. Not the best quality at all, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaviersapienza on 09/16/2012

I have a local shop of music, and i can sell here normaly in a a nice price, because they are a good strings for beginer and mediums player, for expert isnt a good strings. but in the price, here in my country is nice . maybe was nice in some place say the gross of the strings and have a varietiy of ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byioKKon on 06/01/2011

The strings are packaged very well, and it didn't take a long time to install them. They sound very good, I could say they're actually as good as Sub-Zero boomers. These strings don't sound like Bullets which I personally don't like, and it's better to have a ball-end anyways. They are as durable as ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections