DX » Community » Reviews » 115650-27WN 1156 5W 300lm 4500K 27-5050 SMD LED Warm White Light Car Turn Signals Lamp (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytriron on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brightness and colour is very close to original incandescent bulbs. Lights still get pretty warm but not hot like the original incandescent bulbs. The best thing with using these bulbs is extra battery life you gain over the original incandescent bulbs. Cons:N... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStatikonline on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this to replace the incandescent lamps in my popup trailer. My wife had complained about the bluish lights of my previous replacements. These are an almost perfect match for the incandescents they replaced. They run cool and are almost as bright as the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byqpwerx on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the light fit into the socket as oem and fit in tightly the overall build of this product is excellent and the working temperature is very low as we wish to be in a rv camper the brightness is very great !! even more than the standard oem light bulb and the co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrobwok on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wonderful color. I've ordered a few bulbs from DX, and 2 other companies, trying to find something that is close enough that my wife can live with the color. This was not only a perfect match for color, but also intensity. It is VERY hard to find a 4500k colored bulb. The... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRiles246 on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very close to incandescent color, just a touch more yellow. Great light output- I used these in my RV overhead lights and I can see just fine with two on. When I turn on four, it's bright as day! The color really is perfect for overhead lighting. Cons:All four emitted s... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections