DX » Community » Reviews » GoPro 201 Full-Decoded 3.7V 1050mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byairb0y44 on 07/01/2014

The battery has a nice, high capacity. Nice finish, and seems very durable. It fits into the camera perfectly as expected. Very inexpensive and performs well. The tab to pull the battery out is not as durable as the standard GoPro battery, yet not a huge issue. Also, the run-time while using this battery ... Read more

View of battery inside of camera

0 0 0

• posted bysamsa84 on 03/14/2014

Great battery and very low price. Battery works as long as original one with my gopro 3+. I have used those more than 20 hours and working time has not decreased at all, so even it is cheap, it is not a useless toy. Also tested on cold conditions ( -18 degree celsius) and works fine. Maby the paper around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlmakna on 03/09/2014

Great Price, Easy to use, look like original one None I use it from my Hero Black 3+ and fits perfectly It met every expectation. The battery performs equally to original manufacturer. The cost was what I was looking fror as well. I needed some extra batteries for my GoPro Hero3+, but the batteries from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymahdi96 on 02/27/2014

Price, price, price. Fits great. It did not loose capacity after half year useing and charging twice a week. The capacity of this battery is about 80-90 percent of original gopro hero 3 battery. I used it in gopro hero 3 black edition. Fits great. I mostly shot full HD 60 fps and this battery worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarekLew on 02/17/2014

Mechanical finish is OK, fits exactly and does not rattle inside the camera, contact is good (shaking camera won't disconnect the battery). This replacement clocks in at 840mAh (82% capacity mAh-wise, see forum post). It also drops voltage faster than the original one, which means it has about 75% energy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDuhmtunder on 01/29/2014

Exactly like the regular battery, except the price. Same voltage, same battery life, Lithium Ion, fits perfectly. Charging the battery charges as fast as the real GoPro branded battry does. (I own the Hero 3+) When going on a hike, or skiing, i always take a second battery with me, cause the life span ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGitry on 01/22/2014

Works great, the battery fits right into my gopro 3 black edition. The working time is the same as original battery, or maybe a little better. I had it outside in a cold car for several days, and it still works fine. The sticker you use to pull the battery out is a little loose, but thats easily fixed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMCBRENO on 10/03/2013

very good battery for Gopro Hero 3. Very close to an original battery with infinitely lower price and same duration of an original. As I like to shoot my dives have only one battery was always a problem, because it always ended when he wanted to film or photograph something. So it is good to have a spare ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystrykerPL on 09/27/2013

- better price than the "genuine" one from gopro - better quality (capacity) than a battery I bought somewhere else - gets hot when charging in the camera, so you better buy a charger for few USD to avoid any problems caused by overheating your camera - 7.20USD for a very small battery is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoscarfsx on 05/23/2013

This battery is almost the same as the original GoPro battery, but to 1/5 of the price. This battery even have 50 more mAh! My battery have worked brilliantly. The battery comes in a good professional package, with some information. I cant really find any cons on this product, because it works as it ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections