DX » Community » Reviews » WL-WN523N2 Portable Wall-Plug Wireless-N Router w/ Wi-Fi Repeater - Black + White (2-Flat-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywwwoholic on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Supports many modes of operation, has good range and acceptable speed. Cons:The manual does not correspond to actual firmware, many configuration settings have to be guessed or found by experimentation. In client mode only one socket available unless you confi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywesleygmartins on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy of use. It has a wizzard setup to help you to choose between all modes, Acess Point mode, Router mode, Bridge mode, Repeater mode and Client mode. It is very simple to be configurated. Small and have two LAN ports! I'm using it as a repeater for my... Read more

3 0
  • posted bythisisnotdesign on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very small, well builded, easy to use. it's almost plug'n"play. i've been testing & using it to extend my home network using the lan/wan (RJ45 wired connection) from my home dls/router to this small wireless-n repeater/bridge. it's pergect ! light, inst... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCanonone on 06/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small and Easy to set up, has ap,router, bridge and repeater functions. Wireless strength VERY good, supports b,g,n, high throughput, simple menu system, 2 Ethernet ports Cons:Only has a very basic firewall and limited status information. Power "pins" do no... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections