DX » Community » Reviews » WL-WN523N2 Portable Wall-Plug Wireless-N Router w/ Wi-Fi Repeater - Black + White (2-Flat-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmigus14 on 12/12/2014

Precio, muy economico Se corta la señal WiFi. Producto con buena relacion precio calidad. Recomiendo la compra en esta pagina. Read more

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bywwwoholic on 06/12/2014

Supports many modes of operation, has good range and acceptable speed. The manual does not correspond to actual firmware, many configuration settings have to be guessed or found by experimentation. In client mode only one socket available unless you configure DNS server, which defeats the purpose of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicgravel on 01/03/2014

Bought this as a WiFi Extender but it can do so more for less than a Big Brand devices. Can be use as extender, router, Access point or wisp. As an access point, you can connect the WAN for the incoming and use the LAN for wired devices + the Wifi. When set, you cannot change anything on the devices.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaungnyi on 11/12/2013

I need a repeater and this one serve well. Signal is not very strong but can see the longer range. Wireless arrangement make my life easy. Compact and easy to carry around. I don't not need that portability yet. Manual is not very clearly state how to set up. I need to google to figure out. Once you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywesleygmartins on 10/08/2013

It is easy of use. It has a wizzard setup to help you to choose between all modes, Acess Point mode, Router mode, Bridge mode, Repeater mode and Client mode. It is very simple to be configurated. Small and have two LAN ports! I'm using it as a repeater for my wireless router. The Wizzard is very very ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byanibalbonf on 09/23/2013

Small size. Very good signal strenght. Easy to configure. Perfectly portable without any external antenna or cable. Plug-on right on wall. Nice design. US wall plug. Should use plug adaptor to fit yours. Only 300 Mbps (speed reduces almost half when used as repeater, as I could check). I live in a two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythisisnotdesign on 08/04/2013

very small, well builded, easy to use. it's almost plug'n"play. i've been testing & using it to extend my home network using the lan/wan (RJ45 wired connection) from my home dls/router to this small wireless-n repeater/bridge. it's pergect ! light, instructions are well written and in english ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byCanonone on 06/21/2013

Very small and Easy to set up, has ap,router, bridge and repeater functions. Wireless strength VERY good, supports b,g,n, high throughput, simple menu system, 2 Ethernet ports Only has a very basic firewall and limited status information. Power "pins" do not fold away None Great mini router ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections