• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very good, very easy, plug'n'play !

posted by thisisnotdesign on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

very small, well builded, easy to use. it's almost plug'n"play. i've been testing & using it to extend my home network using the lan/wan (RJ45 wired connection) from my home dls/router to this small wireless-n repeater/bridge. it's pergect ! light, instructions are well written and in english (VS in chinese for most of the other repeater i've tried!).

Cons:

a little bit difficult to old it directly in the power socket to better use a power cord extension to plug it. directly on the wall is not a good option, it might fall off. be carefull 1st you plug it it's not secured (in wifi mode) so be sure to log into the repeater and change de SSID and add a password for thw wifi !

OtherThoughts:

be carefull 1st you plug it it's not secured (in wifi mode) so be sure to log into the repeater and change de SSID and add a password for thw wifi !

Bottomline:

small, light, perfect, excellent for travel, home, not expensive at all, easy to use

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections