DX » Community » Reviews » WS-WN523N2 Portable Wall-Plug Wireless-N Router w/ Wi-Fi Repeater - Black + White (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 19 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrfor on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this to extend my existing network out onto my balcony. Took about 3 minutes to set up and everything works great. Can now stream video that was impossible before. Cons:You have to give the new network the same name as the exisiting one when using it as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytakashio on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as an excellent range extender! Really small and discrete, lots of functionality - and might be more stable than my main AP! Really nice looking, too. Cons:Access is occasionally slow, but not sure if the Router or my config is to blame. OtherThoughts:Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadcow01 on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to set up, small unit. In unit software is easy to understand, and you can easely use this unit as a access point, or as a repeater to an existing access point. Takes less then 5 minutes to deploy. Cons:Unable to give the unit a different name then the or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigbobanCZ on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Extremely small, like power adapters. It has great signal strength. In my flat with reinforced concrete walls it has a bit better signal than much more expensive TPlink router with three big antennas! Web interfaces has many functions like other branded routers.... Read more

web interface main page web interface wifi settings
    0 0
  • posted byMouse2000 on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is really small and build quality is very good for this kind of price. Interface is reasonably user friendly. Wireless signal is exceptionally good, scary good for this kind of small device/antenna inside Cons:Allthough I thought it would be quite d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomagoj132 on 05/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is really small and build quality is very good for this kind of price. Interface is reasonably user friendly. Wireless signal is exceptionally good, scary good for this kind of small device/antenna inside. Cons:The first device I got was having spee... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypileon on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact no need for power cable directly contects to main Cons:Could be smaller for traveling reasons. OtherThoughts:I bought this item for traveling. Several locations or hotel offers cable internet but not a decent WiFi connection. With this little gadget I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byReneSantos on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small design, European wall plug standard (like the Brazil standard), nice finishing, good transfer rate, increase the wifi coverage, 2 ports can be useful to use a hub port and still provide another one, so it compensate the port occupation. Easy to attach to... Read more

3 0
  • posted byM3potocnik on 04/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good range and connectivity Comes with instructions, but you really don't need any because it's a simple plug'n'play device, plug it in the power socket, plug in the UTP internet cable and you are good to go. Very small, handy and sleek design. Also has a lot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byALEXBBARROS on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking, good materials, very good price, simple to setup. It works in different modes: repeater, bridge, router. Brazilian (european) standard plug. Cons:It is not exactly a "con", but when you setup as a repeater to get automatic IP adress, so... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections