DX » Community » Reviews » WS-WN523N2 Portable Wall-Plug Wireless-N Router w/ Wi-Fi Repeater - Black + White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Good value for money Small form factor Extremely small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfavvedavve on 09/24/2014

Pros: Extremely small. Really easy to setup from your browser of choice (I set it up with Safari / Mac OS 10.8). The signal seams to be strong enough, havn't really tried it out from a long distance yet. I'm not intending to use it for long distances anyway. Good price. Cons: Havn't found any yet. Read more

Impression:Extremely small;

0 0 0

• posted byZilverschoon on 09/22/2014

Pros: Tiny form factor, one of the smallest routers I have come across. Very complete web GUI and easy to use for the moderate computer user. 2 Ethernet ports instead of 1 that is commonly seen an these kind of devices. Proper internal antenna's Usually range extenders in this price range (and cheap ... Read more

In depth analysis

Impression:Good value for money,Small form factor;

0 0 1

• posted byfrfor on 06/22/2014

I bought this to extend my existing network out onto my balcony. Took about 3 minutes to set up and everything works great. Can now stream video that was impossible before. You have to give the new network the same name as the exisiting one when using it as a repeater. Othervise it will work in "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytakashio on 06/19/2014

Works as an excellent range extender! Really small and discrete, lots of functionality - and might be more stable than my main AP! Really nice looking, too. Access is occasionally slow, but not sure if the Router or my config is to blame. Configuration is easy if you know what you're doing. That said ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMadcow01 on 06/14/2014

Easy to set up, small unit. In unit software is easy to understand, and you can easely use this unit as a access point, or as a repeater to an existing access point. Takes less then 5 minutes to deploy. Unable to give the unit a different name then the original access point when used as a repeater. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythelovro on 06/11/2014

Easy to use as repeater, works great All the settings are saved even if you unplug it from the socket - I use it from time to time - All I have to do is plug it in the socket and I get WiFi signal in less than a minute. I had some problems with setting the repeater as access point - when I tried setting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigbobanCZ on 05/12/2014

Extremely small, like power adapters. It has great signal strength. In my flat with reinforced concrete walls it has a bit better signal than much more expensive TPlink router with three big antennas! Web interfaces has many functions like other branded routers. Package contains ethernet cable but too ... Read more

web interface wifi settings web interface main page

4 0 1

• posted byMouse2000 on 05/12/2014

The device is really small and build quality is very good for this kind of price. Interface is reasonably user friendly. Wireless signal is exceptionally good, scary good for this kind of small device/antenna inside Allthough I thought it would be quite difficult to install this wifi repeater, it wasn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRVNetwork on 05/01/2014

Small size WAN and LAN Plug & Play No world plugs Nice design (black and white) The location of the plug on the device is good, when used in a top outlet, the bottem outlet can still be used for other purposes, it does not block it. Great gadget to take with you anywhere you go, extend lobby WiFi'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDomagoj132 on 05/01/2014

The device is really small and build quality is very good for this kind of price. Interface is reasonably user friendly. Wireless signal is exceptionally good, scary good for this kind of small device/antenna inside. The first device I got was having speed issues when in wireless repeater mode so it ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections