DX » Community » Reviews » WS-WN523N2 Portable Wall-Plug Wireless-N Router w/ Wi-Fi Repeater - Black + White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Good value for money Small form factor Extremely small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelgussuli on 11/25/2014

Produto excelente, de fácil configuração e de ótima qualidade. demora para chegar em virtude da demora para liberar na alfandega, mais vale a pena pelo custo. Read more

Impression:Good value for money,Small form factor,Extremely small;

0 0 0

• posted byguicastro2000 on 11/23/2014

Well done. Good quality. Easy to configure. Actually increases the signal. Has a good cost benefit. Vem com o encaixe correto para o Brasil. Came well packaged, with the RJ45 cable and manual. Read more

Buy it ! Buy it ! Excellent !

Impression:Good value for money,Extremely small;

0 0 0

• posted bymarevi97 on 11/21/2014

Pros: Estupendo repetidor wifi. Me ha permitido ampliar correctamentela wifi de mi casa hasta la última habitación. Muy fácil de configurar y con la posibilidad de conectar directamente un aparato con cable por su RJ45, lo que le da la posibilidad de utilizarlo como punto de acceso directo para los aparatos ... Read more

Super sencillo.

Impression:Good value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bywalkertalker on 11/20/2014

Pros: + Small + Combined with power adapter Cons: -none By a retractable LAN cable and you are you good to go! Read more

Impression:Good value for money,Small form factor;

0 0 0

• posted bygokhangunalp on 11/19/2014

Its smaller than expected. Works like charm. Very good device. Read more

Impression:Small form factor;

0 0 0

• posted byfavvedavve on 09/24/2014

Pros: Extremely small. Really easy to setup from your browser of choice (I set it up with Safari / Mac OS 10.8). The signal seams to be strong enough, havn't really tried it out from a long distance yet. I'm not intending to use it for long distances anyway. Good price. Cons: Havn't found any yet. Read more

Impression:Extremely small;

0 0 0

• posted byZilverschoon on 09/22/2014

Pros: Tiny form factor, one of the smallest routers I have come across. Very complete web GUI and easy to use for the moderate computer user. 2 Ethernet ports instead of 1 that is commonly seen an these kind of devices. Proper internal antenna's Usually range extenders in this price range (and cheap ... Read more

In depth analysis

Impression:Good value for money,Small form factor;

0 0 2

• posted byfrfor on 06/22/2014

I bought this to extend my existing network out onto my balcony. Took about 3 minutes to set up and everything works great. Can now stream video that was impossible before. You have to give the new network the same name as the exisiting one when using it as a repeater. Othervise it will work in "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytakashio on 06/19/2014

Works as an excellent range extender! Really small and discrete, lots of functionality - and might be more stable than my main AP! Really nice looking, too. Access is occasionally slow, but not sure if the Router or my config is to blame. Configuration is easy if you know what you're doing. That said ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMadcow01 on 06/14/2014

Easy to set up, small unit. In unit software is easy to understand, and you can easely use this unit as a access point, or as a repeater to an existing access point. Takes less then 5 minutes to deploy. Unable to give the unit a different name then the original access point when used as a repeater. This ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections