DX » Community » Reviews » WS-WN523N2 Wireless-N Router w/ Repeater - Black + White (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good OK bad BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrrobb on 11/14/2016

Works straight from out the box, easy interface to work with. No special knowledge required to configure to your needs. I can recommend this handy device to extend/improve your WIFI connections over longer distance or obstructions that cause slow or even drop out connections. Make sure that u DO... Read more

WS-WN523N2 Wireless-N Router w/ Repeater - Black + White (EU Plug)

Impression:good,Very good,Great power for your internet needs at home/office;

2 0 3

• posted byjsanta on 09/01/2016

Nice and cheap product. Works as supposed to do while it lasted. After a year or so the repeater just committed suicide. Lights started blinking without a known pattern, didn't recover after trying to reset, and became a useless piece of junk. My advice, buy only if you need a cheap repeater and... Read more

Impression:good,Good while it lasted;

1 0 1

• posted bymv+76 on 07/29/2016

Extra wifi uredjaj ,brza dostava

Impression:Dobro;

0 0 0

• posted bybielziz on 06/14/2016

O aparelho é sólido, porém de difícil configuração, tem opções melhores no dx.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byricaliari on 02/16/2016

Although the signal strength seems to be higher, it turns the connection speed way worse than the router alone and the signals is always jamming. A bit disappointing.

Impression:bad;

0 0 1

• posted bytoslut95 on 02/12/2016

Pros: Easy to use. The quality is good and the functions are even better than what I expected. Cons: The manual is not all that good but I managed to get it to work anyway and now it runs perfectly.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byaldodrouwen on 01/29/2016

Use as wifi repeater. Could connect with all wifi devices, but not log on. When i found one that did connect it was easy to install. Makes (poor but working) connection between my router, lots of distance with a few walls then the repeater and a lot of distance and a few walls to my comp.

0 0 0

• posted byGPurkir on 01/17/2016

thank you for cheap and fast delivery.

0 0 0

• posted bytritanster on 12/30/2015

Pros: small and does what it is supposed to do. Manual is helpful and in English. Extra cable in the pack. Cons: There are some issues in work with WinXP, but you can still make it work just fine. You do have to know something about the networking to set it up correctly in not primitive cases. it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymclusky on 11/10/2015

Pros: None Cons: Manual is useless. Reset button seems useless too. I was able to run the wizard via web browser only once and I couldn´t complete, just connected to my ADSL, but I couldn´t do anything elese and couldn´t the config again. I can connect to the internet using it via RJ45 but it´s... Read more

Impression:bad,Useless;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere