DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotatable Car Air Condition Vent Stand Holder for Iphone 5 +GPS + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybograd on 06/12/2014

Good construction, hold the phone firmly. Has two sets of clips, short and long. Installation is straight forward. Takes a bit to get used to take of the support from the air vent. You have to lock the vertical movement of the vent and rotate the support around the blade of the air vent The holder does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblankg on 05/10/2014

- Doesn't block your view while driving. - Your device is in better reach for the driver. - It is less likely the sun will worm up your device in long drives (an issue in worm countries). - Plastics seem a little fragile. - Does block some part of the air con flow. The product comes with two types of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapplepies on 03/24/2014

- Works as advertised - Can rotate horizontally - can fit on to your air vent, which aesthetically look better. - Doesn't have to stick on to window - If you are frequently putting on and taking out the cell phone, it's bit of a hassle. - The sticky foam inside the top and bottom holder can easily fall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhostler on 03/06/2014

Cheap. Great price! Decent mounting, your phone will not fall out. This product doesn't scratch your iPhone when you're not using a case The mount works with cases, unlike other mounts. It's small. The mount can slide off the holder when you have it rotated the wrong way whilist inserting the phone. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarcover on 02/06/2014

I fixs really well in all kind of cars and the best think that I liked on this kind of holder is the place that it is fixed that is near the USB and I can connect my phone on USB to recharge during my GPS use and the other thing is that this holder stay in a place really hide and nobody see my iphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhoipipeloj on 01/28/2014

Very simple to install on VW polo. Does what it's made for. Small and small weight. I would buy it again tomorrow. :) I was looking for an install manual in the beginning. Do you need the sticky parts? In the end it was simple and I find not use the sticky parts. Some of the soft parts get lose very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrMono on 01/13/2014

Works with any car/air condition vent Fairly easy to install Easy to put phone in and out 360 degree rotation (limitless) Perfect for any normal size (smart)phone It's not so easy to remove the holder from the vent, but with a little bit of fiddling it can be done The small rubber protection is not glued ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynanite1k on 01/11/2014

Works as expected and for its price. Easy put and remove the phone from the holder (sort of spring loaded clamp action). Contains four plastic clips (2 sets of different sizes). Tried two different smartphones (different phone widths). They were easy to insert. Works as expected and for its price but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHugolin on 01/09/2014

Cheap : really not expensive and works well Universal : You can squeeze about any device in there and the holder can fit in about any car vent or can be stick to the dash itself. Easy to use : even the dumbest monkey can understand how to use it! My only con is simple, my Galaxy S4 (with cover) doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjudasisko on 11/19/2013

cheap it works finaly solution for air condition vent it is rotable can hold 4,5 inch smart phone you get two size of vent hooks in package or you can just use stickers that are included cheap cushion doesnt stick very well material looks really cheap cant hold bigger than 4,5 inch screen devices need ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections