DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Rotatable Car Air Condition Vent Stand Holder for Iphone 5 +GPS + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very usefull S5 Suporte 4S galáxia
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedrovcamara on 05/29/2015

I bought for my peugeot 207. I put in the air fence, fitted perfectly, but it was really rough to put. Need it some patience. With the help of my brother I coud do it. But I like it and use it everyday!

Impression:Very usefull,4S;

0 0 0

• posted bycrbastow on 04/30/2015

This is a great little phone holder for a phone without a case. The shape of it allows to hold a variety of phones without getting in the way of the charging cable. Great way to mount the phone hands free and keep it in sight.

Impression:Very usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byJosantoni on 01/09/2015

It has hooks and adhesive optional and the rotation is the best. Price-Quality very accurate. It´s a good purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byAugust66 on 01/05/2015

vendi todos ! cuidado frágil ! revendi todos os suporte que comprei via mercado livre aqui no Brazil ! recomendo este produto !

Impression:S5,Suporte,galáxia;

0 0 0

• posted bydururahy on 12/11/2014

Pros: Easy to assemble. Not fragile and very easy to use: you can mount and unmount your cell phone with one hand only. Cons: Can be a little loose depending on your air vent. the pins can be adjusted in the tray, but it only gets fully fixed when pushed to end of it.

0 0 0

• posted bybograd on 06/12/2014

Good construction, hold the phone firmly. Has two sets of clips, short and long. Installation is straight forward. Takes a bit to get used to take of the support from the air vent. You have to lock the vertical movement of the vent and rotate the support around the blade of the air vent The does... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblankg on 05/10/2014

- Doesn't block your view while driving. - Your device is in better reach for the driver. - It is less likely the sun will worm up your device in long drives (an issue in worm countries). - Plastics seem a little fragile. - Does block some part of the air con flow. The product comes with two of I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapplepies on 03/24/2014

- Works as advertised - Can rotate horizontally - can fit on to your air vent, which aesthetically look better. - Doesn't have to stick on to window - If you are frequently putting on and taking out the cell phone, it's bit of a hassle. - The sticky foam inside the top and bottom holder can fall... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhostler on 03/06/2014

Cheap. Great price! Decent mounting, your phone will not fall out. This product doesn't scratch your iPhone when you're not using a case The mount works with cases, unlike other mounts. It's small. The mount can slide off the holder when you have it rotated the wrong way whilist inserting the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarcover on 02/06/2014

I fixs really well in all kind of cars and the best think that I liked on this kind of holder is the place that it is fixed that is near the USB and I can connect my phone on USB to recharge during my GPS use and the other thing is that this holder stay in a place really hide and nobody see my I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere