DX » Community » Reviews » SocBlue A850 1.77" Color Bluetooth Single SIM Single Standby Adapter Cell Phone for Iphone - Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygary8278 on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:compact and slim design, highly portable and light weight, easy to use, it does deliver good product value for the investment; easy to navigate through the handset's menu items Cons:ringer is minimal and reception is barely acceptable; easy to pair up with And... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinoMarley on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The first thing I tried was the SMS function and was pleasantly surprised that it actually works as advertised. Even the basic outgoing and incoming call phone worked perfectly. I have to give credit to the SocBlue application is traced along like a champ and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeenix1363 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really handy way to carry around a second phone, yet only answer and make calls from your main handset. Can be used as a stand alone phone, or as a second sim for your existing phone. I use it on an Android phone, so no need to jailbreak. You only need to root the phone i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrbizar on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, sturdy, bright screen, ok sound. The app works ok on android and setting it up is easy. Just follow the manual. This little machine is great if you have a non 3g sim from your work, but want to be available through your android (or apple) phone. Set it to slave and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjajpater on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cool device to use an extra SIM. I'm using one SIM for a provider for calling and another one in my phone for using internet. The price is very good. Cheapest I have found on the internet. The device is very small and fits almost everywhere. It also comes in handy because... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections