DX » Community » Reviews » SocBlue A850 1.77" Color Bluetooth Single SIM Single Standby Adapter Cell Phone for Iphone - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygary8278 on 02/23/2014

compact and slim design, highly portable and light weight, easy to use, it does deliver good product value for the investment; easy to navigate through the handset's menu items ringer is minimal and reception is barely acceptable; easy to pair up with Android smartphones while only jailbroken iPhones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychinoMarley on 01/25/2014

The first thing I tried was the SMS function and was pleasantly surprised that it actually works as advertised. Even the basic outgoing and incoming call phone worked perfectly. I have to give credit to the SocBlue application is traced along like a champ and never hung me. The way the interface SocBlue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeenix1363 on 11/21/2013

Really handy way to carry around a second phone, yet only answer and make calls from your main handset. Can be used as a stand alone phone, or as a second sim for your existing phone. I use it on an Android phone, so no need to jailbreak. You only need to root the phone if you need internet access for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrbizar on 11/03/2013

Small, sturdy, bright screen, ok sound. The app works ok on android and setting it up is easy. Just follow the manual. This little machine is great if you have a non 3g sim from your work, but want to be available through your android (or apple) phone. Set it to slave and use your smartphone to call ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjajpater on 10/31/2013

Cool device to use an extra SIM. I'm using one SIM for a provider for calling and another one in my phone for using internet. The price is very good. Cheapest I have found on the internet. The device is very small and fits almost everywhere. It also comes in handy because you will have an extra phone ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections