DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery B01 0.08mW 650nm Red Laser Sight Kit with Pistol/Rifle Gun Mount and Pressure Switch
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrichmac74 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This laser sight is decent for the price you will pay for it. It is all metal construction. Came with two mounts but one will not fit onto the rail for a pistol I have but it mounted nicely ontl my MP5 bb gun. It also comes with two switches. One on a wire and the other p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysshivpatel on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Bright Light -Far Range, could go on for over 500 yards while still visible -Comes with necessary tools and both mounts for pistol or rifle -Both Button switch and pressure switch for pistol grip is included -Simple to use -Battery included -improves acurracy -Long Bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanhuynhx on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very cheap, can import to australia, looks good in black, works well considering the price. The extra mounting options are an excellent bonus. It comes with all the necessary allen keys. Cons:Cons: the clicky on/off switch failed after 20 or so clicks, so I guess I'll hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseanb22 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Legal to import to AU, solid enough construction, projects a dot well enough. Mounting hardware is solidly built. Allen keys supplied. Cons:Not many, odd size battery may be a PITA to replace, but will probably last a while. Calibration screws don't inspire confidence, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarge74 on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Quality, build, mount and pressure switch are excellent. Pressure switch response every time I press the switch. The rail mount slides on perfectly. I have a 45 degree angle mount and it looks clean. Cons:The only problem I had is with the pressure pad its... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections