DX » Community » Reviews » JJC TM-A LCD Timer Remote Shutter for Canon EOS DSLR/SLR Cameras (Canon RS-80N3/TC-80N3 Compatible)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhappymrsmile on 06/24/2013

- it does everything - functions can be combined - it shows you count down / count up depending on what you have it doing - works as remote trigger even with out battery's what I use -Delay (handy if you want more then 10 seconds to run into the scene) -trimmer (handy for long shots at night) -interval (great for time-lapses) It can get confused if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 11/30/2012

The shutter mechanism works manually with the device turned off. All functions work great. The connector does not fit very nicely. I always have to force it a bit into my camera (Canon 20D) which I don't like as I am afraid to bend the three little pins in my camera. This has not happend yet and all works fine but still. I have been wanting the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byechoedwards on 02/21/2012

- Does what it says - Fairly easy to use - Uses AAA batteries - Can be used as a remote shutter trigger without power - Could cost less like its predecessor, but not really a con. The device does what it says. I own the previous version of this remote which used AA batteries, which also cost less, but this is still a great device that does what the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThorsBear on 09/02/2011

This timer Remote is better than Canon TC-80N3, I would know, I own one. Vantages over Canon TC-80N3: - On/Off switch - Much better back light - Uses AAA batteries. Which are much easier to find, cheaper, and also allows rechargeable option. - Gives both audible and visual conformation of exposure sequence. (and audible part can be turned off!) - Allows ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMannYboi on 10/04/2009

- Worked perfectly with my Canon EOS 40D! - Seems very well built. - The sync cable is long enough - Has various modes; regular remote bulb, timer-bulb, interval-shooting for timelapses - Backlit display and beeper - Start-button with hold-mecanism. - Can be hard to wrap your head around the at first, you will have to carry the manual with you in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMannYboi on 08/28/2009

- Has alot of functions - Seems well built, good response of buttons - Display with backlit that you can turn on/off - The cable is long enough - You can make timelapses, long exposure shots for a long time, use it as self timer etc. Alot of different modes and options. - You can set it to exposures up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Thats a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMasterGee on 04/06/2009

Does exactly what it is supposed to, use as a timer or just as remote shutter. lot of possibilities. easy to use, has a good backlight, all you need in a item like this. previous version was half the price of this one, but is not available anymore. no negative point for this item though. cant think of anything. it's a great item of good quality. not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections