DX » Community » Reviews » JJC TM-C LCD Timer Remote Shutter for Canon/Pentax/Contax/Samsung DSLR/SLR Cameras
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybfd2a on 06/07/2014

Compact Body and easy to carry, well i guess that's with all the intervalometer :) Display is backlit and that pretty useful during night operation especially during astrophotography session(with red cellophane on). Easily replaceable battery Works like charm with EOS 1000D camera The beep sound is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykioan on 02/19/2013

Nice little remote which does perfectly what it is designed to do. Works with common AAA batteries. The power switch turns it off completely so the batteries last longer. Illuminated screen helps when operating in the dark. It also can be used as a shutter release without batteries. It could probably ... Read more

JJC TM-C Shutter release Astrophotography rig: JJC TM-C & Canon 450D

0 0 1

• posted byhellomeow on 12/15/2012

- Works as expected - Using it as a simple "dumb" remote shutter works even without turning it on or having batteries - Somewhat hard to use in the beginning. You will have to read the manual. The manual itself is well-written and explains how it works fairly well though. - Cord could be a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMorok on 07/13/2012

It's awesome! First of all, it has english manual, so you can learn how to use it without searching the internet. It has good build quality - hard and solid - with a long wire. It's universal - you can use it almost on any DSLR cameras. It can transform your low-level camera into high-level camera (well,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKennethChile on 06/05/2010

- Works Perfect on 550D/T2i Canon Camera - Easy to Use and Configure for time lapse shots - Good Build Quality - Nice Display - On / Off Button - Delay Function (for first shot) - No BackLight on lcd screen (for night shots) - Hold Button a little difficult to set on lock position. - Limited to 399 Shots,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byIMSabbel on 09/30/2009

a) Long battery life: Mine did more than 20k exposures in timelapse, with runntime of serveral days, and still uses the included batteries b) Quick to set up exposure sequences c) Illuminated display on demand. Useful for night exposures d) Seems pretty sturdy a) You cannot switch off the "beep&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMaxrob on 07/26/2009

- display light with illumination(white light) - Build quality is good. - Easy to use - The modes are stated above the lcd screen without illumination, you should remember the mode that you want to use if you will user this in darkness. I strongly recommend this product if you want to have a remote control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysander333 on 03/21/2009

- Has a nice looking display light (white light) - Build quality is good. - Cable is long enough. - The shutter release button can be set to a lock position, but it is very hard to push it into the right position. I scratched my thumb nail whilst doing it! - My lcd display was a little bit damaged. It ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections