Compact Body and easy to carry, well i guess that's with all the intervalometer :)
Display is backlit and that pretty useful during night operation especially during astrophotography session(with red cellophane on).
Easily replaceable battery
Works like charm with EOS 1000D camera The beep sound is pretty low, not that a big con for a intervalometer ... Read more
Nice little remote which does perfectly what it is designed to do.
Works with common AAA batteries.
The power switch turns it off completely so the batteries last longer.
Illuminated screen helps when operating in the dark.
It also can be used as a shutter release without batteries. It could probably be a little cheaper. If you know how to use a DSLR ... Read more
- Works as expected
- Using it as a simple "dumb" remote shutter works even without turning it on or having batteries - Somewhat hard to use in the beginning. You will have to read the manual. The manual itself is well-written and explains how it works fairly well though.
- Cord could be a bit longer I guess, but you could just add an extension ... Read more
It's awesome! First of all, it has english manual, so you can learn how to use it without searching the internet. It has good build quality - hard and solid - with a long wire. It's universal - you can use it almost on any DSLR cameras. It can transform your low-level camera into high-level camera (well, in some cases), because it can expand abilities ... Read more
- Works Perfect on 550D/T2i Canon Camera
- Easy to Use and Configure for time lapse shots
- Good Build Quality
- Nice Display - On / Off Button
- Delay Function (for first shot) - No BackLight on lcd screen (for night shots)
- Hold Button a little difficult to set on lock position.
- Limited to 399 Shots, I would like 999 shots for long time lapses.... Read more
a) Long battery life: Mine did more than 20k exposures in timelapse, with runntime of serveral days, and still uses the included batteries b) Quick to set up exposure sequences c) Illuminated display on demand. Useful for night exposures d) Seems pretty sturdy a) You cannot switch off the "beep" sounds the last 3 seconds before an exposure.... Read more
- display light with illumination(white light)
- Build quality is good.
- Easy to use - The modes are stated above the lcd screen without illumination, you should remember the mode that you want to use if you will user this in darkness. I strongly recommend this product if you want to have a remote control for your Canon camera. works likes a original ... Read more
- Has a nice looking display light (white light)
- Build quality is good.
- Cable is long enough. - The shutter release button can be set to a lock position, but it is very hard to push it into the right position. I scratched my thumb nail whilst doing it! - My lcd display was a little bit damaged. It has pretty deep scratches into the plastic screen,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.