DX » Community » Reviews » ReeDoon R8177 Polarized Resin Lens UV400 Protection Sunglasses - Gun-Grey + Grey
Customer’s impression:
Sturdy frame Nice good quality glasse
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypascalmuller90 on 08/17/2014

Pros: Good looking and stylish sunglasses for men, great quality! The lenses are polarised as promised, this can be verified with the card delivered in the package. Lots of "accessories, such as a multitool, a hard pouch, a soft pouch and a cloth to clean the glasses. Build quality seems very good, the ... Read more

Impression:Nice good quality glasse,Sturdy frame;

0 0 0

• posted bynoizefreak on 06/07/2014

standard polarized sunglasses that do what they should do. very basic design - comfortable and useful. when you look at iphone or some other device for example navigation device - the colors are changes and very difficult to see writings and texts - and sometimes hard to see the picture at all. driving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTibeRom on 10/21/2013

This is a really nice pair of sunglasses. They are light and they do what they say: polarized. There is a small card to check this feature. I found them comfortable and easy to wear and adjust. Well packed and with everything I need to use them: sunglasses case, fabric bag, even a small screwdriver for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byroyvp on 09/18/2013

The legs are metallic and have a rubbery anti-slip finish at the end. The lenses are really polarized and seem to be good quality, I tested with the test card they came with and also compared them with my Maui Jims. They came with a "hard" case, a microfiber pouch, a microfiber to clean the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylococitro on 07/30/2013

Excxellen quality glasees. Well wrapped. Good presentation. I paid over here 100 U$S for the same glass. It cames also with a smalll tool, thaht got two types of screw drivers, for adjustment. Buy it, You will not be regreat it. Nomes. it jus the rigth combination of price and quality It cames with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaldebaran91330 on 06/02/2013

Beautiful and stylish sunglasses for men, the quality seems to be great! Polarized effect is working, proved by a little picture provided with the glasses that appears only when you put the glasses on. Lots of "accessories, like a little tool mounted like a keychain to fix your glasses.. No Cons ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections