DX » Community » Reviews » Z1234 EGO-V 0.6" LCD USB Rechargeable Adjustable Voltage Electronic Cigarette - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrsumi on 06/10/2013

great price. easy to use. lcd shows battery life and you can easily adjust the voltage with the two buttons on the bottom. with the duel threads you can change from any 510 cartomizer or atty to any ego style clearmizer bottom cap may fall off. lcd isn't to bright. great price. easy use light to carry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byD5ca on 05/12/2013

It still works. It screws in easily and works with *some* of my cartridges. It's annoying though the contact never seems to be established on some but at least there's a blinking light so you don't have test it by taking a draw. Battery indicator works great and it charges really easily compared to other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byD5ca on 04/24/2013

I am so far really enjoying this pen. I find the quality is better than the black ones that I previously purchased from dx. They came unhinged and one broke very shortly after use, and always had trouble connecting. This seems to work a lot more smoothly and to me feels like it's from a totally different ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections