DX » Community » Reviews » SMZ-601 Stylish Stereo In-Ear Flat Earphones - Purple + Black (3.5mm Plug / 112cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPamidor on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Came very fast, looks sort of cool, very stylish with flat cords, sound was very very good with comfortable bass. Came in a small plastic bag, that was ok. Looks a lot more expensive than they actually are. Cons:After 2 weeks of daily use, the earplugs fell apart, and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflequu on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very comfortable, look nice and sound quality is alright for the price. Cons:Possibly fragile. I ordered two pairs and while the other seems to endure, one pair had the earplug come off immediately in normal handling, rendering the plugs useless. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallmyfunstuff on 11/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap in-ear earphones. built with a flat cable that makes them very difficult to tangle. that makes them very nice to use for traveling where you shove them in the pocket. very cheap, comfortable earphones Cons:build it not of high quality (what can be expected... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7nexuser on 08/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price-quality factor overall was very good. Sound was very clear - comparing to price. I tested these with several phones, tablets and MP3 players. Works just fine. These had a better sound than my original iPod earphones. Cons:No cons so far, even the delivery was quit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLazarillo on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Price tag is a bargain - Love the color (but maybe is not for everybody) - It does has some bass support - Flat cable doesnt tangle as easy. Cons:- Non (at least for that price tag, there is zero cons) OtherThoughts:Are my choice for going gym, I know they a... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections