DX » Community » Reviews » SMZ-601 Stylish Stereo In-Ear Flat Earphones - Purple + Black (3.5mm Plug / 112cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPamidor on 04/17/2014

Came very fast, looks sort of cool, very stylish with flat cords, sound was very very good with comfortable bass. Came in a small plastic bag, that was ok. Looks a lot more expensive than they actually are. After 2 weeks of daily use, the earplugs fell apart, and they became completely useless, so the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflequu on 12/10/2013

Very comfortable, look nice and sound quality is alright for the price. Possibly fragile. I ordered two pairs and while the other seems to endure, one pair had the earplug come off immediately in normal handling, rendering the plugs useless. Cheap, but for that price quality cannot be guaranteed. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallmyfunstuff on 11/27/2013

cheap in-ear earphones. built with a flat cable that makes them very difficult to tangle. that makes them very nice to use for traveling where you shove them in the pocket. very cheap, comfortable earphones build it not of high quality (what can be expected of less than 3 dollars product). the lower ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by7nexuser on 08/17/2013

Price-quality factor overall was very good. Sound was very clear - comparing to price. I tested these with several phones, tablets and MP3 players. Works just fine. These had a better sound than my original iPod earphones. No cons so far, even the delivery was quite fast this time. The real colour was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLazarillo on 06/18/2013

- Price tag is a bargain - Love the color (but maybe is not for everybody) - It does has some bass support - Flat cable doesnt tangle as easy. - Non (at least for that price tag, there is zero cons) Are my choice for going gym, I know they arent the best earphones out there but they are a bargain and ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections