DX » Community » Reviews » Hubsan H107-A02 Replacement Blades for X4 H107 Quadcopter - Black + White (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Durable Ottimo super price vs quality They are propellors
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRichard061 on 06/02/2015

Fits perfect on a hubsan drone. Propellers are numerated; no error in the instalation. Recomended.

Impression:excellent,super price vs quality;

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaforever on 06/01/2015

My son is now with the dron fever and he needs supplys everytime. These are cheapest and good. He's now so happy with the dron.

Impression:super price vs quality;

0 0 0

• posted by5618231 on 03/25/2015

they work just like the original propellers. very inexpensive. can't complain

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bySivatnj on 03/23/2015

worth for money

Impression:Durable,Ottimo,super price vs quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8924032 on 02/03/2015

If you plan on playing hard with your X4, this is a must have. I broke my blade trying to do a flip while flying indoors. Luckily I had ordered the spares with the quad and they came in handy. Changing the blades is easy with a knife. The U- wrench may be an easier option but not a must.

0 0 0

• posted by8925245 on 01/12/2015

pros: good price, free Shipping cons: Long delivery time

0 0 0

• posted byabroome on 12/03/2014

Pros: Fit and design are exactly like the original blades. Cons: - Notes: Order a few packs, if you crash your copter as often as I do

Impression:They are propellors;

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 11/27/2014

pro: prezzo contro nessuno Altro: usando il quadricoptero prevalentemente dentro casa, le eliche si danneggiano spessissimo, ne ordinero delle altre perche gia son rimasto senza.

Impression:Ottimo;

0 0 0

• posted byhanneseilers on 11/25/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Good quality - Easy assembly Cons: - Nothing These blades for Hubsan quadrocopter like the X4 are fitting perfect and are easy to assemble. The quality is good. The're resisting also some hard crashes of the quadrocopter.

Impression:Cheap blades;

0 0 0

• posted byVTMarvin on 09/21/2014

If you're going to buy Hubsan H4 quadcopter, this is the the spare part you need to add to your basket (two or three sets). This one (black/white) is for red H4 version, other color combinations are available. Propellers are becoming essential when you are a beginner trying to master you even and... Read more

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere