DX » Community » Reviews » Hubsan H107-A02 Replacement Blades for X4 H107 Quadcopter - Black + White (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Ottimo They are propellors Cheap blades
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabroome on 12/03/2014

Pros: Fit and design are exactly like the original blades. Cons: - Notes: Order a few packs, if you crash your copter as often as I do Read more

Impression:They are propellors;

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 11/27/2014

pro: prezzo contro nessuno Altro: usando il quadricoptero prevalentemente dentro casa, le eliche si danneggiano spessissimo, ne ordinero delle altre perche gia son rimasto senza. Read more

Impression:Ottimo;

0 0 0

• posted byhanneseilers on 11/25/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Good quality - Easy assembly Cons: - Nothing These blades for Hubsan quadrocopter like the X4 are fitting perfect and are easy to assemble. The quality is good. The're resisting also some hard crashes of the quadrocopter. Read more

Impression:Cheap blades;

0 0 0

• posted byruben86 on 02/04/2014

Low cost replacement for my original blades. The blades are well produced, and are working as they should. It fits my quad copter perfectly! Seems to be exactly the same as the original parts. So far no cons. So far no cons. The item is exactly as described and is working as expected. Shipping could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections