DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Hot-Swap 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive Rack Mount Drawer
Customer’s impression:
Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraul0cabe on 11/26/2014

Pros Me ha sido muy util al evitar sacar los cables del equipo cada vez que tengo que usar un disco de los que tengo guardados. Evita justamente eso, es muy comodo meter y listo. Es bastante robusto no parece que se vaya a romper Cons Se echa en falta un indicador led que de información sobre las operaciones ... Read more

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bypepecalvo on 04/26/2014

The hard drive fits pefercción. Extract with much comfort. Drive connectors are suitable for normal use. He has a key to lock the drive to prevent the disk can be removed unexpectedly. El disco duro encaja a lapefercción. Se extrae con mucha comodidad. Conectores de la unidad son adecuadas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalinfo2005 on 11/19/2013

No electronic circuits Simple installation and connection of cables on Desktop Robust and firm Perfectly fits the HD inside Rubbers absorbing vibration Not included connection cables No LED operating status The best option for installing HD Desktop, simple and efficient, very good. The best option for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvgiant on 10/15/2013

- Easy to install, maybe not for a "noob" computer user, but not very difficult - Very practical of use - Now, your 2to HD is like a SD card :) - Good aspect - Seem a little bit fragile, not too much install/to reinstall - I don't know why, but it doesn't recognize my HDs if i don't reboot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVulcano39 on 09/14/2013

Strong, easy to mount, professional look, easy to use, fits perfect on my Asus PC case, keep hard drive very secure.... It's not really a Hot-Swap rack...it's just a easy way to replace hard drives, the computer needs to be off or there is the possibility of your HDrive get damaged.... The spring that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykamikun on 09/05/2013

Product works like advertised. Does not look too cheap, decent build quality. Comes with 2 keys, and 4 screws to mount it. The disk will eject by itself when opening the door, so don't play with it when the computer is on. Maybe that's why there's a key. I didn't find one yet. Did not use the lock, so ... Read more

After installed on an Antec Skeleton The rack unboxed

0 0 0

• posted byMinamino on 05/14/2013

Very good. The Hard Disk Drive fixed very good in the slot. The keys are ok. Easy to install. The quality is ok. The door can open even locked and that HD can make the Hard Disk Drive disconnected. Is not recommended disconnect the Hard Disk Drive when the PC is ON. Maybe, could be a SATA cable for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeletrocalc on 10/19/2012

Excellent quality for its price. Easy to install. Construction allows for excellent air cooling over the top and bottom. Requires no enclosure or extra mountings on HDD. The stabilizing guide wire tends to scratch HDD. Lock on the door tends to get loose after a while. Has no built in fan. Ensure your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeverminder3008 on 09/12/2012

This product works as advertised. It fits in my computer tower with no problem at all. It’s black like my computer tower so it matches with colors ;-). It comes with screws for montage and lock with the two keys. Hard disk temperature (according to HD Sentinel) is not higher than hard disk which is not ... Read more

SATA Hard Disk Drive Rack Mount Drawer

0 0 0

• posted byobelix13 on 08/28/2012

Conveniently fits into the PC. Quick access to the hard disk when you need to transfer. Or surgical removal of the hard in an emergency. This device is so much like me that I discovered cons. Not a lot was twisted body, but I fixed this for a second. The bundled went 4 bolt instead of eight as directed.... Read more

HDD Rack HDD Insert Closed key SATA HDD Rack HDD Rack cover is open SATA HDD Rack

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections