DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Hot-Swap 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive Rack Mount Drawer
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepecalvo on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The hard drive fits pefercción. Extract with much comfort. Drive connectors are suitable for normal use. He has a key to lock the drive to prevent the disk can be removed unexpectedly. El disco duro encaja a lapefercción. Se extrae con mucha comodida... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvgiant on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to install, maybe not for a "noob" computer user, but not very difficult - Very practical of use - Now, your 2to HD is like a SD card :) - Good aspect Cons:- Seem a little bit fragile, not too much install/to reinstall OtherThoughts:- I don't know why,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinamino on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good. The Hard Disk Drive fixed very good in the slot. The keys are ok. Easy to install. The quality is ok. Cons:The door can open even locked and that HD can make the Hard Disk Drive disconnected. Is not recommended disconnect the Hard Disk Drive when the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeletrocalc on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality for its price. Easy to install. Construction allows for excellent air cooling over the top and bottom. Requires no enclosure or extra mountings on HDD. Cons:The stabilizing guide wire tends to scratch HDD. Lock on the door tends to get loose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeverminder3008 on 09/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product works as advertised. It fits in my computer tower with no problem at all. It’s black like my computer tower so it matches with colors ;-). It comes with screws for montage and lock with the two keys. Hard disk temperature (according to HD Sentinel) is not h... Read more

SATA Hard Disk Drive Rack Mount Drawer
    0 0
  • posted byobelix13 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Conveniently fits into the PC. Quick access to the hard disk when you need to transfer. Or surgical removal of the hard in an emergency. Cons:This device is so much like me that I discovered cons. Not a lot was twisted body, but I fixed this for a second. The bu... Read more

HDD Rack HDD Insert Closed key SATA HDD Rack HDD Rack cover is open SATA HDD Rack
    0 1
  • posted byleon.wong on 06/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality for its price. Easy to install. Construction allows for excellent air cooling over the top and bottom. Requires no enclosure or extra mountings on HDD. Cons:The stabilizing guide wire tends to scratch HDD. Lock on the door tends to get loose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadaCG on 12/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to inistall. Locking feature is nice to prevent "accidental" opening/removal of drive. Drive slides in and locks into place - secure and simple. Cons:May seem a bit flimsy, but after installation, is not a problem. (The design of this type of dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarlosLint on 10/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as expected (barely) Now due to sata's connector standardization any sata disk fits perfectly into the slot. It's not a craddle type, you can put the disk directly into the computer. Cons:Material used is not very reliable. Two disks I've tried on it bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShulander on 07/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well, The build quality is good for the price. Hot swap WORKS but need to activate AHCI on bios, Easy install and operation. Cons:There is a metal wire over the drawer that keep hard drive on his place during insertions. This wire marks the hard dri... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections